what do you carry concealed ?

Me: Winter carry is Glock 19 in Galco shoulder rig
3-season carry is Walther PPS 9mm in High Noon IWB at 3:00 or 4:00 position. I sometimes carry the G19 in a daily planner-type hand carry.

My wife: Alternates between a Ruger SP101 in a soft galco IWB at the 1:00 position, and a Ruger LC9 in a High Noon IWB at the 3:00 position.

Our current 9mm ammo is Federal HST 124 gr +P. In the SP101 she carries Speer Gold dot 38+P 125 gr.

My G23 and an extra mag both loaded with 165 grain Gold Dots. Holster is a Kramer horse hide made for a G22 so I could carry either.

workingglock.jpg

i live in the PRK so concealed carry is an exercise in futility....so...if i were to carry concealed, it would have to be simple, 100% reliable and light - for that, i would go w/ a S&W 442 (pre hillary hole model preferably)

My every day carry is my Gen2 Glock19. Over twenty five thousand
rounds and still going strong!!!

Something that high round count I would change the firing pin and other parts, or get just buy a new gun....

It's like a car, you should keep it cared for.

J frame S&W no internal lock and Glock 19.

I really wished S&W would make a J frame 9mm...

Primary carry is a Kahr PM40 loaded with Corbon DPX. As situations dictate, may carry Kel-Tec Pf9 (hard chrome) or Ruger LCP (with Lasermax) loaded with Hornady CD; also have a Glock 27 though don't carry it much. Carry position is front right pocket dedicated only to weapon.

Old fart still likes revolvers!

I guess I'm considered an old fart because I still carry a 642 with Speer Gold Dot SB, 135 gr 38 sp+P in one pocket and a 640 in the console.

-=BDD=-

Back