what do you carry concealed ?

You asked what I carry conceled

my wallet, 1 or 2 pocket knifes, car keys, several coins. Now if you were to ask what firearm I carry conceled, well it's a S&W 642-2 with a lazer sight. Now that today tomorrow it might carry something different

my wallet, 1 or 2 pocket knives, car keys, several coins. Now if you were to ask what firearm I carry concealed, well it's a S&W 642-2 with a laser sight. Now that's today, tomorrow I might carry something different

fixed for those of us who went to school beyond the elementary grades

Hate to date myself, but my two primary CC guns are a Ruger speed-six .38 spl., and a S&W 4006 .40cal. autoloader. As A matter of fact I had the .40 in an Uncle Mike's horizontal shoulder holster when I drove my girlfriend home earlier this evening. Earlier in the day while we were out shopping for Christmas I had the .38spl. in an OWB holster under my coat, in the normal carry position behind my left (strong side) hip.

On a side note: being a former LEO I asked her if my routine carrying bothered her. She answered that unless I brought it up she didn't think about it at all. How could I not love this girl?

CZ 75B 9mm

WPw0N.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1) HK P7 w/Speer Gold Dot 124 +P JHP

2) Taurus 617 7-shot with either Speer .38 Sp GDHP 135 +P Short Barrel or a 140-158 gr, relatively lightly loaded .357 Mag JHP.

3) Browning Hi-Power w/Federal HST 124 or 147 JHP (winter)

Last edited:
Ruger SR9C, strong side between 4 and 5 o'clock, IWB in a Galco King Tuk that is really for a Glock 19, with the ten round mag, pinkie extension baseplate, loaded with Federal 147gr JHP Hydra Shoks, with (2) 17 round mags with grip extensions and flat baseplates, weak side between 9 and 10 o'clock, in a Blade Tech double mag DMP carrier.

Back