what do you carry concealed ?

summer: usually my NAA .32 Guardian in an Aker pocket holster; occasionally my Kahr PM9 in a Coronado leather vest designed with CC inside pockets.

Other seasons: usually the Kahr PM9 in vest or Sig jacket inside pocket.

In order of most commonly carried: Kahr CM9, Glock 26, S&W M&P9c, S&W M&P45c, S&W Bodyguard 380, Kimber Ultra Carry II, Glock 17, Taurus 1911, FNX9, FNP9m, and every now and then my Ruger LCP. All good reliable guns in my experience.

Usually carry a 9mm HK P30 with an LEM trigger in a comp-tac MTAC. Replaced my Glock 32 and I absolutely have no regrets. Great shooting pistol. Easy for me to conceal with just about anything I wear during the year.

Walther PPS 9mm if I'm using an IWB holster. VERY thin profile.

If in the pocket, I have been quite impressed by the Taurus TCP 738 in .380.

The Keltec's are also good value IMHO.

Kel-Tec P11 and spare magazine, JBP "Sleeping Dog" holster and matching mag case, and twenty rounds of CorBon.

P11-10-plus-10.jpg

10-10.jpg

ParaOrdnance PDA .45 ACP. It's no bigger or heavier than the new "mini" 9s and carries 7 rounds of 45 with the LDA trigger so it can be carried in a pocket ready for action without carrying condition 1. It comes standard with a match barrel and night sights. I took it right out of the box and won a bowling pin match against race guns, and have never had a malfunction. I LOVE this gun!

Attachments

• PDA.jpg
    PDA.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Glock subcompact

I carry Glocks most of the time, and rotate through the subcompact lineup of 9X19, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and .45 ACP. Here's a TruGlo TFO equipped G26 Gen4 in a Comp-Tac MTAC holster:

cefcff51.jpg

I carry a single, full-size magazine as a spare, so those would be from 17/22/31/21.

I've been carrying my

18k gold plated Smith & Wesson Airweight Bodyguard .38 special loaded with 158 grain Hornady Custom hollowpoints in an old Don Hume Jit Slide holster

I have yet to get my permit, but when I do, I'll be carrying a Ruger SR40C. I've been wearing it around the house for a couple of weeks now and it's become a part of me. I was pleased to find out I can get in and out of the car without problem and it doesn't dig into my (fat!) waist when sitting. :)

Back