S&W 686 (7 shot)
Ruger LCR
CZ-82
PA-63
HK USP 9

for those retro moods

S&W Victory

went back to my summertime carry gun

Smith & Wesson Airweight Bodyguard model 38 in (you guessed it) .38 special loaded with 158 grain Hornady Custom hollowpoints in a Galco horsehide pocket holster

just for grins and giggles I've been carrying my 3 inch barreled Smith & Wesson 629 .44 magnum in a Don Hume Jit Slide loaded with Triton Quik Shoks

G19 is pretty much my EDC.Some time I changed to S&W M&P 45c or Caspian CCO .
DSC00042.jpg

I posted to this thread six and a half years ago, and I still carry either the Ruger SP101 or SIG P228 I mentioned then. Snapped these two photos recently in response to an EDC discussion on another site. When I carry the double speedloader pouch with the Ruger there is no room on my belt between it and the BlackBerry for my Victorinox Super Tinker, so I rely on the Huntsman in my briefcase. Other than that, the only difference is 15 rounds of .357 or .38+P with the Ruger, or 28 rounds of 9mm+P with the SIG.

edc2.jpg

edc1.jpg

Okay, I'll play along :)

IMG_3077.jpg

My primary carry, which is a Kimber Ultra Carry .45. Coupled with a set of Meprolight night sights and Aliens grips by VZ Grips.

So many guns...so little time

Until my slicked up Charter Arms .44spl gets back from the shop with its' new spurless hammer I will be carrying a SIG P238 in a pocket holster. The Charter rides in a belly band. I fitted the belly band so that it rides up on my ribcage and I turn the holster to the side a little so that it's similar to a shoulder holster but under my outer shirt.

Man alive this thread is old as dirt...lol but good nonetheless...anyways I carry springfield gi 1911 when I go to the woods and such...in the town and city I carry my sig p226 :)

Back