what do you carry concealed ?

Warm weather: CZ P-01 w/ Remington 147gr Golden Saber
Cold weather: Glock 20 w/ Double Tap 165gr Golden Saber

Either my Bersa .380 with 88gr. Rem. HP, S&W 637 with factory wadcutters, or my S&W 908 with 124gr Golddots.
It all depends on the clothing

Glock 23 w/Crimson Trace grip in a Bianchi Carrylok or Paddlelok, loaded with 165 gr Federal HST's.

I've been looking to get something smaller but I can't seem to find a good deal on a Colt Mustang, until I do I'll keep carrying the Glock everywhere.

Well on the first page of this thread I use to carry a Kimber. That changed pretty damn fast. I never did get the officers models I was looking at. Damn near almost killed my dog accidently throwing things around due to the aggravation that the kimber customer service gave me. Any way things haven't changed much. Still tote around a SA loaded full size 1911, but I have added some tupperware to my line up. Had a CZ for a while some ruger wheel guns. Then the tupperware came a plenty, Glocks, S&W's, even a Kahr. Isn't life grand, so.

SA 1911 in a Galco Fletch or a Blackhawk serpa
Glock 21sf in a Safariland ALS
S&W M&P9 in a Blackhawk Serpa or a Galco Fletch
SA V10 ultra compact in a Galco Concealable or Galco Jak Slide
Kahr CW45 in a bianchi IWB (recently aquired, waiting on some funds to come so I can order her some nice leather, not Galco either I think a fist or a UBG.)
Everything else sits at home.

Fullsized M&P45 year round. It is a bit larger than the Bersa I carried for 5 years. Altough it is lighter. I cary in a customized Desantis cozy partner. I took it to a boot shop and the guy modified it to fit lower below my waist band. I am a bit on the slim side and the butt woud hang off of my body. It cost me 10 bucks to solve that problem. Guy at the boot shop liked the combo enough he ended up buying his self an M&P45 C.

Since the time this thread was started, I've been through 4 CC guns; a S&W 442, S&W 49, Kel-Tec P11 and my current CCW, a Kel-Tec PF9.

I'm considering waxing my M49 to fight rust and carry it for a work gun, since I can load with shot for snakes. My work often takes me into overgrown areas.

I suppose most will think I'm nuts but I carry what my dad used as his off duty weapon years ago as a LEO.....a cut-off S&W 38SW Lemon Squeezer. Its small and easily concealable and pretty safe to carry in a pocket holster with 5 in the cylinder.

I have a 3 gun rotation:

S&W 642
Kel-Tec PF-9
Kel-Tec P3AT

Which one I carry depends on what I'm wearing, where I'm going and what the weather's like.

Depending on what I'm wearing, and how long I will be out for, I either carry a Para Ordnance Warthog, or an XD9SC. But once I put a lasermax guide rod laser in my XD, I have a feeling the Para won't be coming out as much.

Back