what do you carry concealed ?

Glock 29 in either a Galco IWB holster or Blackhawk ankle holster loaded full with 10mm Speer Gold Dot 180 gr JHP

A few of my choices ...

lcp_2.jpg

This is a great old thread!
My third time to post on it, but new stuff keeps coming along!
I prefer pocket carry. Here are the pocket pistols I actually carry (depending on circumstances, mood, attire....)

pocketpistolsnemesisuse.jpg

When this thread pops up again in 6 months, I'll post my IWB favorites. :D

what do you carry concealed ?

I live in Nazi Jersey so I can't get a permit to carry because I am not politically connected. If a simple peasant such as me had to go into areas to earn a living that cops only go to in two car patrols, I'd likely carry a Rossi .38 in my tool box. That's just a wild guess of course. I'd never break the law in order to protect something as worthless as my life.

I carry a Glock 23..shoulder rig, paddle style holster, IWB, fanny pac holster. I just picked up a Sig. P-232 SL I like real well. pocket holster so far for that....Both loaded with Pow'RBall ammo.

Last edited:
I'll play

My everyday carry gear is:

Glock 23 or 32 in Bianchi IWB on right side.
2 15 round Mags in Desantis double mag pouch on left side
Ruger LCP in Nemesis pocket holster in left front pocket
2 spare mags for ruger in right hand pocket
Kershaw blur in right rear pocket

Springfield XD 45 acp compact.
10 round clip of Winchester Supreme Elite personal protection rounds. Any more rounds then that and you need to go to the range more.

A Para Ordnance Companion in the winter and either a S&W 340 PD or a Beretta Tomcat in the warm weather.

Just curious Wagonman: do you strap on a 4lb brick on the other ankle to even things out?

Mike:)

Started carrying my beretta 21 a in 22lr.Cheap ammo for practice. Easier to find ammo. It's better than nothing. practice ,practice ,:rolleyes:

Springfield XD9 subcompact with a clipdraw and 2 10rd mags of either 100g +P Powerball or 124g Hydrashocks. Still working on a second gun;)

Carry Concealed???

G35 or Springfield Armory 45. All PD guns stoked with Cor-Bon DPX +P Ammo. Switched from Federal Hydro's last year. Different holsters for different duty. You just don't know what I will show up with that isn't seen.....

Back