what do you carry concealed ?

On my right hip I carry a SA XD40 compact,on the left side of the small of my back I carry a S&W 640-3 magnum and on my right ankle I have a Raven .25 auto. Aside from the guns I also carry a one hand openin' tactical boot knife and a razor edge gutting Buck knife on my belt. To top it all off I also carry a pair of brass knukkles and wear steel toed boots. Some might say its "overkill",I call it being prepared for almost any situation I might be confronted with. Yes it takes a bit of time to get all that gear together and put on,but I'd rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

It depends on where I'm going, what the weather is and what clothes I'm wearing.

Either;
Kimber Gold Match .45acp
KelTec PF9
Taurus Model 85 snubbie
Ruger Redhawk SS 44 mag.

Taurus M85SSUL. I've carried many other guns over the years and eventually settled on this one. Plus a speed strip in my back pocket.

Generally, P-64 in 9mm Mak. If I am irresponsible enough to use up all my ammo plinking and don't have the time to go buy some more, I either go with a pocket .22 or if am not gonna be out long, then nothing at all.

glock 27, para .45 carry, or ruger lcp depends on dress and weather

DSC00240.jpg

Glock 22 IWB
Glock 27 mostly on ankle, or cargo pocket, front pant pocket, smart carry, or IWB. Seems like everything but fanny pack carry, the wife vetos that for fashion reasons.

Sometimes
S&W 649 In pocket
NAA 22LR

Back