what do you carry concealed ?

Lets see, shirt upper right pocket, Tums, upper left pocket, my homing device also known as a cell phone. Right front trouser pocket, my wallet ( usually empty ) especially after a gunshop visit, Left front pocket spare magazine for XD 9mm sub. or FNP 40. Rear pockets are empty, if they aren't after I sit down they will be, so empty they are.

Guns, now we get serious, 9mm days: left side inside belt holster XD 9mm subcompact with Winchester PDX1 124gr, spare magazine holds the same. Car carry CZ P-01 with 124 gr gold dots both magazines.

40 caliber days: Left side inside belt is a FNP 40cal with 165gr Federal LE bonded, car carry is a XD(m) with the same ammo. I carry 2 guns most of the time because most of the time I am with my wife. When I have to leave the car she is armed and I like to keep the same calibers for backup ammo if ever needed.
When my wife travels alone ( which isn't often ) she carries a S&W model 19 with 125gr 357mag gold dots.

Trex, you better make that first shot count, 'cuz you're not gonna get another!:eek:

In fact, you may wish you let the mugger work you over, instead.:p

Depends

If I have the luxury of clothing that does a good job of concealment, I carry a Glock 21 SF. If not, a Glock 19. One spare mag either way.

Trex, HOLY SMOKES, I would love to try to shoot that...... once. Here's my carry piece, SP-101.
SP-101_WS.jpg

My S&W M&P 9c

Soon to be my Kimber Pro Carry II when I get it out of layaway should be soon I just put another payment on it the other day

used to be a Glock 30, then a Glock 36, now a Glock 26. And still looking for something lighter and easier to conceal with comparable capacity...

My Glock 23 in a Tucker Silent Thunder, as soon as my Texas chl comes in (sure seems like I keep hearing that, and it makes me feel good).

Back