what do you carry concealed ?

After twenty years I've made a change in my carry gun! I have been carrying a Colt Delta Elite; now I am carrying a Dan Wesson CBOB. I know that 1/2" is not much of a change in dimensions. That is a good thing to me. I changed to the CBOB primarily because it is stainless steel.

cbob10mm008copy.jpg

I'm still carrying a gun with all the controls in the same place, and it is still a 10mm auto.

Typically, I carry either a S&W 642 or my CZ82 for concealed carry duties.
There have been times I've carried a Beretta Tomcat for ultra discreet carry.

Colt Gold Cup Trophy in a Galco SOB holster loaded with 230 grain Federal Classic hollowpoints, for some reason it won't let me upload a picture right now :(

Sig P232 .380 ACP
Speer 380 ACP 90 Grain Gold Dot Hollow Point
Cross Breed Super Tuck Holster
IMG_5542.jpg

I want to upgrade to something with some more punch. maybe a glock 33 with .40 conversion barrel. or even a khar P40

Rotate between a Ruger LCP, S&W 642 and a Glock 26 depending on how I'm dressed and where I'm going.

Carry-Guns.jpg

Last edited:
gglass: I love your signature line. LOL

p3at in front pocket at all times. Yes even at home. pow r' ball 6+1 in battery.

When camping out in the country I carry my M&P40 and two spare mags full of GSabers. Streamlight on the M&P in a thigh holster. Weakside pocket carry a KT pf9, and I issue my S&W model 19 2" to my 13year old son for strongside carry. GS rounds in all. Crimson trace on all. (we have a mountain lion problem at our farm so we pack heavily)

Back