what do you carry concealed ?

good luck finding ammo in 10 years

Good luck not being snide in ten years. :rolleyes:

In ten years, if the .327 mag has flopped out of the market, then I will have plenty of reasonable concealed carry models and calibers available from which to choose. At this moment, this is what is available and this is what I have chosen.

If people like yourself keep up this silly "it'll never last" mantra as a reason not to buy a new firearm in a new cartridge, despite the promise of the actual ballistics of said cartridge, then yes, it's a good bet that the cartridge will fail. In other words, the cartridge will die simply for the reason that a bunch of shortsighted curmudgeons decided that it would fail without experimenting with the new cartridge for themselves.

And even if the .327 does fail at some unforeseen point in the future, why should that be any reason for me not to choose to employ the cartridge presently while it is still available (and even on the upswing, I might add)?

When my wife heals up so I can leave the little one under her care, I'll be taking the class for my CHL. After the wait, I'll be carrying this Kahr PM9 with Speer Gold Dot. Depending on attire, either in a FIST K8 Tuckable/Cantable IWB or a FIST K5 Pocket Holster.

IMG_1010.jpg

Last edited:

sig 220, kel-tec 32, sig 239-9mm, h&kC-40s&w, kahr cw9, ruger sp101, les bear stinger it depends on my mood working on a ruger security six in 357 w/lamo grips-millet orange front sight & on its way to Robar for np3 finish.

Last edited:
Colder months or when I have a jacket/sweater/etc... on; SigSauer P220 45acp. When it's warmer out, summer, or dressed formal; FEG AP-MBP 32acp.

Last edited:
Normally i carry a Colt Commander, Ruger sp101 as back up, and a NAA Black Widow on my ankle... Thats most days sometimes i just run with my snubbie...

Back