what do you carry concealed ?

Actually tanks can, and usually are concealed. Otherwise they are too good a target for aircraft. I will say that the most accurate gun I've ever fired was a 105MM. Took out a ground squirrel at Hunter Liget at a lasered 7 miles, no problem...;)

Anyone know if the 105MM was really just about flat shooting at that range, or, if it was just the sighting system was so good, you put the target in the cross hairs, and, it disappeared???

What's on my calendar drives what I wear which drives what I carry. In a suit, going to court, I know I'm going to have to leave the weapon in the office and walk the block to the courthouse. The choice then is either the Nighthawk GRP Recon .45, Colt Series 70 .45 or Glock 32 in a Galco Miami shoulder rig so that I can easily remove the holster and gun. No court, then I'm possibly going with the Kimber CDP Pro II in an Andrews Leather IWB. Time to take the kids to the ball field? We're going with a Taurus 606 or 85CH or Kel-Tec P3AT in the front pocket of the cargo shorts.

Colt dick

ds5-1.jpg

yes, this is a very long-running thread.. but it perhaps is so for a reason. might even be interesting to see, as this thread continues, how carry trends regarding types of guns and holsters - considering the influx of new products - are likely to evolve over time. personally, as i read over the past posts (with the help of a couple hours spare time and a few cups of coffee) i foudn something interesting: although no formal or precise count was done regarding which brands of firearms are carried most often, it would seem that glock, kel-tec, 1911's, rugers and s&w's are well-represented. also, surprisingly to me taurus was mentioned quite frequently, despite that on most other threads in this forum, they are often flamed as being cheap, unreliable and poorly made. why then do so many of us carry them?

S&W MP9c most of the time - Comp-tac Minataur IWB
S&W 642 (no lock) during the summer - Allessi IWB
S&W 686-4 (4") as a backup while hunting - Simply Rugged pancake

Todd

I honestly don't see how some of yall can comfortably conceal some of the things yall do. This is everything I carry daily on me, the only thing that changes is if it's not the P2000SK, it's the LCP in the pocket.

Back