what do you carry concealed ?

Never leave the house without the essentials.

m60-38spl.jpg

Last edited:
This is my daily carry piece, a Ruger SP101, 2.25 barrel. It's fairly hefty but no big deal for me. I carry it IWB, strong side.

Here is a pic that I borrowed off the internets becuase my digicam broke. I also just picked up a Glock 30 for CCW but I have yet to get a holster so it's in standby mode.

Untitled3.jpg

I always have my Kimber Ultra carry II in .45ACP. If I'm riding one of my motorcycles, it's in the Galco SOB holster. Any other time it's in my IWB holster. I really like the SOB holster when I ride because I always have a riding jacket on (textile for colder weather and leather in the warm). It's much easier getting to that SOB.

I just picked up a S&W 386 Night Guard in .357 mag that will go in a Galco holster.

Both the Kimber and S&W are less than 26oz each, so not much issue with concealability or weight and still have good firepower.

P1160136.jpg

I have at least a dozen pocket or carry guns, revolver and semi-auto, I almost always pick up my little mouse gun the LCP.I know it is a wimpy cal., but is it small and very concealable.

A 340pd in my pocket with 125gr .38sp handloads. NOT with 357 of any kind. When I first got the thing about 5 years ago, after firing some .38 to get used to it I put some Remington 158gr. .357 stuff in it and the frist round broke, and I do mean broke, the middle finger on my firing hand from the trigger guard smashing it. I am not a big man, 5'9" 185lbs with reasonably strong hands for my size, but still! And yes, I do know how to grip a gun.
It hurts to shoot with the .38's going about 800fps. but I can get all five rounds out fairly quickly and get good hits on an IPSC target.
The important thing to me is that it goes in my pocket everytime so it will be there if, God forbid, I ever really need it
I think I am going to go to the handloading forum and get some feedback on 38 snubbie handloads.

depending on the day its a 686 2.5in in a galco miami classic shoulder rig or in a fobus paddle holster. once in a while i carry a 642 airweight.

Keltec PF-9 & P-3AT and S&W 442. Love them all; depends on what I'm wearing, etc. In winter will strap on my .45 ACP S&W 1911, my favorite.

Found under my trench coat

3178587014_99f43472db.jpg

I didnt think a 9mm, 40S&W, 45acp or 50BMG were enough so thats what I got used for a good deal for my CCW

:D:p

Last edited:
Back