what do you carry concealed ?

Houston northside , this comes in handy in the wintertime, in summer I put it in violin case.
Thompson.jpg
Along with these
002-3.jpg
:D And this
Homeprotection-1.jpg
Never can have too little in the way of protection....

New post on an old thread.

My new EDC (new since my previous post on this thread, at least) is a Kahr PM9. Not the most original maybe, but I guess there's a reason for that.

magnemesis.jpg

pm9onblack.jpg

Carry Guns

I carry my Kahr PM9 on days where space is limited (most) as I use a pocket holster. On days where a larger pocket is available like cargo pants of or a jacket I carry my Springfield EMP in 9mm. I also own a Baby Eagle 9mm, FNP 45 and a Colt 1911 45 but those are too hard to carry comfortably IMHO

Glock 26 in a High Noon Down Under IWB Holster.

Ocassionally, I will carry my full size M&P 9 in a High Noon Topless, or a desantis Tuck This.

In the future, I may purchase and carry an LCP or equivalent in an ankle holster.

new here, but i have to say. some of the people in this thread remind me of that dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood.

"what do you think trey, this tek-9 with these high tops? or should i wear this uzi with these lowtops?"

as far as what i carry, millenium pro 9mm. carried a .45 gold cup for a year or so but was very to hide. before that a 30year old 38 snub that i got from my grandpa.

I'm still waiting for my permit to arrive, but I plan on carrying my SP101 with the 3" barrel... in the new .327 Federal Magnum. Yeah, that's right. Totally worthless, unproven cartridge that is doomed to flop out of the market within the year. :cool:

For the past couple weeks...

...it has been my Glock 33. I have been too lazy to put on a holster and have just been throwing on my fanny pack. :)

Glock33-1.jpg

I carry a Glock 36 and Taurus 651, though never at the same time.

Wayward_Son said:
I'm still waiting for my permit to arrive, but I plan on carrying my SP101 with the 3" barrel... in the new .327 Federal Magnum. Yeah, that's right. Totally worthless, unproven cartridge that is doomed to flop out of the market within the year.
I'm trying to find one of these, but they have proven hard to come by. I plan on carrying it once I finally can pick one up.

new here, but i have to say. some of the people in this thread remind me of that dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood.

"what do you think trey, this tek-9 with these high tops? or should i wear this uzi with these lowtops?"

that's not a bad thing, is it? :D

Back