what do you carry concealed ?

It all depends on my mood. Sometimes I carry The Glock 27 other times I carry the Kimber Custom II. But no matter what weapon I carry, I ALWAYS have a extra clip.

Glock2.jpg

Kimber2.jpg

P.S. I wish I would have known about this site along time ago. :rolleyes:

Well, most of the time anymore I carry an M16A4 with some additions and 9 magazines. But when I'm home on leave, it'll be me and my baby...

f95e04eb.jpg

686-3, 2 and 1/2"

mod500.jpg
i just got a new IWB holster for that.

ha jk.

haven't carried yet but i'm hoping to get permits for pennsylvania, indiana and nevada, possibly some other places, over the course of the summer. figure it's about the only good thing that can come of my friends getting married :barf: sig p239 will be my concealed, if i ever find a place to open carry it'd probably be walther p99. i'd do it in my tac-drop holster with a suit on too :D

Kimber Compact (old, comparatively, original model before CDP's) with a clipdraw belt clip and a Kel-Tec P32, also with pocket clip. Of course there's also the Glock 21 "car gun"

What a very long old post...but a good one to bring back. I carry and shoot often:

A Sig 228

A Taurus Mod85UL

A S&W Mod66 2 1/2 inch round butt

Not all at the same time but I do change up. Soon to include a Para with the new LDA trigger...Model still under consideration

Detective Sp. or 92 FS

Howdy,

I carry either a Colt Detective Special or Beretta 92 FS "up front" and the Beretta conceals and carries more easily than anticipated. This is a good thing, because I can't hit the side of a barn with my Colt! :o

Larry C.

Back