what do you carry concealed ?

Ccw

There are two that I carry the most: S&W M638 in a Renegade Ankle Holster (Phoenix, AZ), or a Glock M19 in either a Mitch Rosen Shoulder Holster or Horseshoe IWB or Paddle.

RRA government loaded with 230gr. Hydra-Shoks in Sparks Versa Max II.

RRA08.jpg

RRA09.jpg

Its been 4 months since i first posted what i carried and this thread is still going strong.
back then i posted that i was carrying a bulgy Makarov due to health problems. well since then i still carry the bulgy makarov, but now i do it because i feel that i am carrying the gun that will do the best job for me. someday it will get replaced with a S&W .45ACP compact, but for now it fills the ticket just fine.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• mak right side profile.jpg
    mak right side profile.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 348
I carry a Steyr M40 stoked with Fed. Hydra-Shoks or for real lite and easy concealment a Charter Arms
32 S&W long Undercover 2 " loaded with the same kind of ammo,in fact i carry both at times. Tommy you sure started an interesting thread. It's interesting to find out what everyone is packing also to get some good ideas. Max W.

H&K .40 S&W USP compact in Milt Spark Versa Max II W/180gr. Speer JHP gold dot
Or 340PD S&W.357 in Unclel's Mike pocket holster w/135 JHP gold dot Speer alternaded with 125gr. Federal JHP .357 mag

Just switched my all-the-time carry from a S&W 642 to a Ruger SP101 earlier this week. I just happened across one at a good price and made a trade-in on the spot. I hardly notice the weight difference once it's on my belt and the bump in horsepower is comforting. I might not even have to switch to a larger gun for woods-walking now. :cool:

i'll throw in my 2 cents..

Glock 23, with 135g hydra-shoks.. i'm sure it will change over the years, since this is my only gun. however it is what i ccw now.

Carry?

i sometimes carry my SAA Colt .45. And at times a S&W .model 49. But mostly my Kimber Ultra Carry .45...MUTT

concealed

hell, buddy, I carry a CONCEALED sidearm...these boys say you gonna die if it isn't a 44...I carry a 32 and 380 and bet you could not spot them on me...and by the time you draw your big gun, I can put 3-4-5 holes on you and back up. get you a 32 or 380 and let the big gun boys do as the best they can after the fight is done.

currently carrying a sig p226 .40 s&w or .357 deppending what I was shooting last. shafariland paddle. looking for a hot weather carry that wont break the bank. any suggestions?

what i carry in africa

i bought myself a remington rand 1911A1. gi issue '43 vintage. scary thing is for concealment i use a t-shirt and a cheap leather holster, still no one has even noticed.

Back