what do you carry concealed ?

In the winter, a Steyr S9 9x19 in a Bladetech. In the summer (when I am wearing shorts or a bathing suit), it's a Makarov in 9x18 in a fanny pack.

Glock 17 or Beretta 92FS, either one pending what I feel like carrying. They are the only two sidearms I own. Usually along with one spare magazine and a surefire light.

what do i conceal? dan wesson 357mag

I traded my s/w 642 and taruas 627 for a dan wesson model 15-2 monson 357mag pistol pack in blue 2.5,4,6,8 barrels so it can be changed.

Well, generally I carry a Para P12. I did, however buy a NAA .32na for times when the P12 is difficult. I sent it down to Teddy Jacobson for trigger work and I like it. It shoots very well, has impressive ballistics and quite frankly it's a pretty little pistol.

One of the three depending on my mood.........lol

Attachments

• FIRESTAR.JPG
    FIRESTAR.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 358
  • pt-111.jpg
    pt-111.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 38 snub.JPG
    38 snub.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 383
Depends on what part of town I'm going to. Just going grocery shopping or going to the mall, my Walther PPK/S in .380 suffices. Downtown, especially after dark, my Charles Daly .45 cocked & locked.

Fullsize Beretta 96FS is my main carry piece, while a Soviet milsurp Makarov PM serves me when the Beretta is just too much gun to hide.

I use a Smartcarry for either my SP101 2.25” .357 loaded with Hydra-shok .38+P or my S&W 908 with Hydra-shok depending on what clothes I have on.

Last edited:
90% of the time a CZ100 in a paddle holster. Switching to either a Mak for Summer carry (which is right around the corner), or a S&W 4013 (if I can get it to feed better)

Make mine a colt

Howdy,

Colt Detective Special. "Mexican" style in a Mikes' holster. Federal Hydra-shoks in non +P
I'd like to find a Police Positive with a 4-inch barrel for holster carry; same gun, slightly longer barrel.

Respectfully,
Larry C.

Back