what do you carry concealed ?

I carry my Glock 19 when I can and my SW380 when I cant. My Kershaw folder is always with me. If my SW40VE keeps performing the way it does at the range (500 rds. NO malfunctions) it may see some carry time. All my guns are loaded with Federal Hydro-Shoks.

Since I got CCW legal

I carry a PT145 eating Win 185gr STHP in a DeSantis Stealth Pro IWB. It must be good because my wife hugged me today and thought I was "happy to see her" which, of course, I was...as always :D

I am still trying to figure out the best way to carry my XD40 duty model on a budget. any ideas?

pt

if i can wear a jacket, it's my 5" 1911 in a vertical gunmate shoulder rig (light, comfy, cheap). if it's winter and i'm going to be outside then it's my 1911 in an old school black leather US leather shoulder rig (looks scary to the bad guys lol) and if it's warm i wear my FEG APK .380 in a generic gun show single shoulder setup under a button up shirt. i work in detroit on the midnight shift, so i carry the .45 whenever possible.

Last edited:
When weather permits SW 40v with 2 hicaps
Warm weather sometimes SW380 but more likely now a new to me SW model36

I do not carry all the time, nor have I carried for long, but I alternate between a S&W 357m and a Glock23. For sentimental reasons, I enjoy the reliable wheelgun. I also know that Glock will blow the living hell out of whatever I point it at... ...13 times.

My carry rig

S&W 66 2 1/2" .357 mag., Win 145gr. silver-tips, Safariland Klipsrpinger paddle holster.

84702295.jpg

Back