Ok...Where is every body from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
east palistine ohio now on the penn state line, born in forks, wa. a millitary brat lived up and down both coasts into dcm and highpower

Hey TankerTom- It's supposed to be open again on the Grand forks side. Haven't been there yet. Still mourning the loss of the original Whitey's in the flood

NE Wyoming--'Wyoming is what America was'. This is the country that the Sioux fought to keep, and we feel the same way about it. You're welcome to come out and visit, but turn your watches back 100 years. If you come up behind a green CJ5 doing 40 mph, it's me and that's as fast as I intend to go. (Been in the fast lane and I ain't going back.)

------------------

born and raised around Joplin Mo. then
Ok, ks, ark, tx, colo, sc, italy, ca, Thai, ohio, back to Mo, MN, back to CA and now I live outside of Atlanta. Tomorrow who knows??? Look'en for a job

------------------
Vinny

A little (pop. about 700) town in west central Ohio named Willshire. Have lived within 20 miles of here all of my life.

Hi folks. Born and raised in Western Washington right outside Ft. Lewis. Will be returning there next year after I finish my current Army tour of duty in the Middle East. In the past 16 years I have lived in Louisiana, Alaska (6 1/2 years and I'd go back tommorow), Arizona, Korea, Bosnia and Georgia. I am looking forward to getting back to see what the shooting sceen has done in Washington since I left. My Wife is from Kelso and my folks have a place in Toledo, WA. (BTW, Mossyrock is where my dad was raised...)

Wayne/Qatar

First 3 guesses don't count. :) :)

Coastal Connecticut between Bridgeport (that's Bilgepit, son) and New Haven (land of slums and Yale... or is there a difference?)

Location, Location, Location.
~ Douglas in CT

Norther Virginia (Fairfax) -- just outside Washington DC since 1991. Before moving to VA I lived in Clearwater, VA for about eight years. Before that I lived all around the world as an Air Force Brat (inc. Saudia Arabia in the 80's).

Sierras de Cordoba, on the santa Rosa River, in central Argentina - my folks hailed from the (now) Peoples Republic of Britain 1/2 Scotland, 1/4 Ireland and 1/4 England. Was a design engineer, my own practice in buenos Aires 500 miles away - self employed and now self-retired with my wife on our homstead 10 acres of sierra country on a whitewater river where i shoot at my own range (as well as participate in local events - IPSIC, Cowboy and Black Powder... writing for local publications (guns) and hope to get published in the US - Peter Knight (a.k.a. "El Chimango Pete"

------------------
Member NRA, Single Action Shooters, Muzzle Loaders, other clubs in Argentina. Cetified Firearms Instructor

Some of you know already, but for the majority of you I am no longer moving to North Carolina, but to Charelston TN.

We are planning on being moved by this weekend.

If anyone has a corn cob pipe I could borrow.....

------------------

Mouse Assassins inc.

South coast of Indiana. Currently live 1/2 mi. from where I was born 66 years ago. Been to lots of other places but I always come back here. Got my own range and like to shoot anything that goes bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back