Ok...Where is every body from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived in several states, but am now in Atlanta. Terry and Dan (and any other forumites), email me if you want directions and info re the Bujinkan Atlanta Dojo. Also, info regarding February Mad Dog Seminar.

------------------

5th generation Florida cracker. Now retired in moutains of north GA. Great place for gun lover, now I can shoot all I want from my front porch and nobody complains. Except my wife of course.

BTW, I'm new to this forum, and I am not a computer nerd, so please cut me a little slack when I screw up.

Born: Kauai, Hawaii when it was a US Territory and so states my birth certificate; Raised: The City (the one and only, San Francisco), California [Hello, Antioch! Lots going on there now and in the recent past]; Work: across the Bay from SF, around the country and abroad. Relocating in the near future to Oregon or Virginia.

I've been living in southcentral Utah for the past 18 yrs. The local police don't get nervous if they see an AR or whatever in the rifle rack of your vehicle.
This is a fine place to raise a family.
I am not a Mormon and don't feel ostracized
most of the time.
Wish we had more political clout and hate the way our taxes are being wasted on lil' Gov. Leavitts Olympics.
Utah is actually 2 regions, urban(basically the Wasatch front) and all the rest of us who are an embarressment to the above elite.
Y'all be careful out there.

Kelly C. Phelps

Born & raised in N.Y.C. (always been tough on guns). Lived in central Maryland for 27 years. Gun laws are getting worse every year. Planning to retire to southern Arizona in a few years. Wife can have her warmth, I can finally have my CCW.

Born and raised in So. California- It is a much different place nowdays. Spent some time traveling, then some time in Chicago and Az. Now will be back in So. Cal for 3yrs- then?

Western Washington about 40 miles south and west of Tony N. (and just that much closer to the FAS range). Live on 15 acres with a 100 yard range and a good hill for a backstop.

Curently attending school in Oklahoma. Lived the majority of my short life in Rhode Island. Other places I've called home: Texas, Northern Virginia, Louisana, Alabama, Nebraska. Hope to add a few places over seas to the list. I like the nomadic life.

-------------------------
there's one hell of a universe next door; lets go ~ ee cummings

[This message has been edited by Sirena Spencer (edited 12-03-98).]

I lived all of my 20 years in the Democratic People's Rupublic of New Jersey, but I'm currently attending the University of Delaware. It's amazing how much good stuff is in the gun shops down here. I'm not used to living in a free state!

Born in Virginia (on The Farm), lived in Bogata Colombia while my Dad was assigned there, Raised in Maryland. Lived the past 10 years in Arizona, Valley of the Sun.

rp

Hey Mute, why no CCW? You can get one in So Cal but where you live determines how hard it is to get. Orange County, starting 1999, is a good place to get one.

All my life.(so far) in the great state of Oklahoma. Grew up on a ranch in central OK,worked in eastren Ok and now in the middle of the panhandle.
Favorite side arms,357mag on a 45frame single action,carry glock 40 cal.
Saddle gun 30.30, game 308,30.06
Go Pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back