Ok...Where is every body from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Florida, raised in Virginia, and stationed in Texas, Alaska, and good old Knob Noster Mo. also been to Japan, Korea, and Micronesia

Currently Florence S.C. but may be relocating to north of Altanta.Best thing about this place is the Flounder are only an hour away,um um good.

Texan by birth, lived there for 39 years (I'm 39 now).
Currently experiencing a tempoary dislocation to Wichita, KS.

Southern Wisconsin, retired PD, interest in handguns and long range rifle. Shoot till they drop, then reload.

Kinmundy Illinois - About 70 miles East of St Louis.
Ft Leonard Wood
Ft Benning
Ft Bragg
Soto Cano Honduras
And a lot of other places for short visits.
Currently finishing up my career as the Readiness NCO for an IL ARNG unit. Part time LEO in small town near here (working on that 2d career).

I'm from a small town in North Mississippi (Water Valley - pop ~5,000). Except for 2 yrs in Memphis, have lived here my entire life. 15 miles south of Ole Miss (how bout them Rebels).

------------------

...... bk40

Current: Central PA
Did: RI,CT,MA,VA,NC,TN, & wks in KY

It 'almost' doesn't matter. I'm still the same firearms fanatic. TA DAH !

Queen Creek, Arizona. Where we still have no traffic signals and no street lights! Oh I love the country....to bad the city is movin in so fast :(

Well folks, I am proud to join bk40 as one of only two Mississippians here. I currently live in Tupelo(Birthplace of The King!), but I was born and spent some of my childhood in Oxford.

Hey bk40,
glad to find someone elso from MS! You live close to my dad, he lives south of Oxford, about 10 minutes from Water Valley. I also have a Grandfather who lives in the big city of Coffeeville :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back