Ok...Where is every body from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born and raised in west Tennesse. Done my share of moving around, but now I,m home to stay. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

Fairly new to TFL...born in Columbia, South Carolina 34 years ago, lived ten miles west of there in the town of Lexington for the past 11 years (rural and laid back, like me!).

Chris

Born and raised in the City of Brotherly Love - Philadelphia, PA. Thank God Phila now allows law-abiding citizens to get CCW permit.

I live near North Plains, Oregon which is about 25 miles west of Portland and about 40 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Have just retired from being a university Dean. Retirement is great!!!

I live in central Wyoming. I have a benchrest (100 yards), PPC range, and Action Pistol range in my 7 acre back yard. Kind of handy.

(New to site)
Originally born in the Philippines (naturalized citizen of the USofA). A year in Seattle, WA, most of my life around Cleveland, OH, a couple of years in Gastonia (near Charlotte), NC, back in OH (Belpre). I was surprised, moving from OH to NC, that OH gun laws (at least in the southern suburbs of Cleveland) were less restrictive than in NC. NC was great, miss the weather, but now back closer to family. Occasionally drive down to NC and Atlanta, GA to visit friends and attend an annual convention.

I have been going through the different forums for a few weeks now and am somewhat impressed by the gun knowledge and industry connections some of the posters have. I'm curious as to what the posters do to hook up with those gun companies. (I'm not employed in law enforcement and not in the military.)

------------------
- Ron V.

[This message has been edited by hksigwalther (edited 12-16-98).]

Born Greeneville, Washington County Mississippi

Grew up Minnesota, Foley, Spring Lake Park, Minneapolis,

Army Ft L. Wood, MO,
Presidio of Montery,
San Angelo TX
Korea
Minneapolis
Wyoming
Wisconsin
Atlanta GA
Stafford County VA (work in a five sided building in Arlington VA)

------------------

Born in Chicago but raised west of Erie, Pa.
(Spent many wonderful summers in "the wilds" of central PA. ... Yes, they had "wilds" back then!) Twenty years in USAF (11 in Germany). Been in Texas since 1976. I would like to see Montana. Any state that has fewer people than San Antonio sounds appealling.

------------------

Currently live in the heart of anti-gundom.
55miles north of NYC in Carmel, NY. Chucky Schumer's home state. A fantastic example of when gunowners don't get involved and VOTE.

spent the last 10 years living an hour west of Chicago. We have several active clubs for
USPCA, 3 clubs for cowboy shooting I know about, and some low key bullseye clubs in the Chicago area. The good ranges where a person can blast targets of oppertunity are an hour west of me. The Chicago political machine keeps antigun mayors in power, keeps the home folks dependant don't ya know.
In a couple of years I'll try to head south and find a friendler environment.

I presently reside in the land of future Senator Putzhead (AKA Chuck Schumer) on the south shore of Long Island. Wish I had a range outside my back door like some of you have.

I have lived in Ohio all my life. I was raised in Chillicothe and now I live in Hilliard. Hilliard is a suburb of Columbus.

I am living on the East coast of North Dakota. (Red River of the North Separates us from Gov. Elect Ventura's state of MN) I am LE, rabid Glockster, and Cowboy Action Shooter. Married, 2 kids. And It's colder than a withches' you know what up here lately!

Howdy,

I'm in Tucson, AZ.

AF Brat so lived all over the world.

Army Reserve M1 tanker awhile back. Nickname stuck because there aren't many lab guys who've driven tanks.

Dakota Law Dog, Is Whitey's open again. Got my masters at UND in 87

Mainly shoot handguns, I have two HK45s, USP and USP compact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back