Keystone State Roll Call!

Chris:

I'm in York. That travel time does seem excessive... I just punched the locations into Yahoo maps and took their word for it. Have to work it out for myself and see if their number makes sense.

If so you're right... might stay up in the area overnight if the shindig goes for two days.

Still don't have internet at home... cable modem is up and running but my machine is hosed and needs a rebuild. Too many other priorities these days so I'm only online when I can sneak on at work... like now. But I'll be around.

Later,

~Dale

That's Sept 18/19 then Jamie, yeah? I have it marked down and will do best to make it over ... for both days all being well. Subject of course to last minute FUBARS!! :p

Hope the weather there is better than it is up here, in the 50's!

12 is a good time to start as the course will be empty then, most of the diehards get an early start.

Hey Jamie,which shoot is locked in for when...and for what? :confused: Either way I`m there. :) If the 2 day shoot comes off there are several hotels within about 5 miles of W&W on Rt663. near the Turnpike. Marcus

Hey Marcus! If you come across a half ways decent motel .. and not too needy of a mortgage .. let me know later .. if I stop over as I intend to - be all the better to do it somewhere where other guys are stayin.

I'm still working on the Sept 18/19 weekend that Jamie mentioned before.

We are clear for the Shotgun gathering and things are penciled in for Sept 18th and 19th. At this time things may be subject to change since Sept is still pretty far away.

Well I'm back from the monastery and all rested-up.
Just so we're clear.......the SG shoot is for the 19 of June (Saturday) and is locked in. Correct?
Any word on loading more than two (let's say three) shots per station?
Oh yeah, anyone shooting a barrel longer than 20" is a Nancy. :p
Mike

I`m gonna try and make it for Mike`s shotgun shoot. I`ll bring my 870 riot gun and see if I can borrow something else too.

Chris,I won`t be staying in a motel since I live nearby but I`ll check into the local hotels/motels for you and the others who`ll be traveling and get rates and such. More on that after I make some calls. :) Marcus

Marcus- that would be a great favor for you to look up all the local motels and post the info. Since you're the closest one to them. I know there are a few right at the Turnpike exit.

Anytime in the next couple months.

There are 3 hotels near the intersection of I-476 (PA Turnpike) and Rt.663,which leads to W&W. They`re maybe 10mins. away and many will be coming or going on the Turnpike anyway. In order of expense,most to least they are:

Holiday Inn Express (the place with the good cinnamon buns :) )
215-529-7979 1 King/2 double room $99.99
Block rates are available.

Comfort Inn & Suites
215-538-3000 1 King/2 double room $79.99 *No rooms for this Sat.*
Group rates available.

Rodeway Inn
215-536-7600 1 King/2 double room $69.95
Group rates available.

When we get closer to the BIG shoot and we can get a better idea of how many people will need rooms I can call them and haggle for a good group rate. Marcus

Looks like my attendance at the June gathering is now a "maybe." My wife may be delivering our second daughter a bit early.

Is your daughter a registered TFL member yet? Or are ya gonna register her after she's born? :D

Thanks for the info Marcus!!

9mmMike- I believe it is $25 for 100clays and that should cover you for the course. Which means you need atleast 100rds.

Are any of the old men going to want to rent carts? We pushed Geoff Ross around in a wheel chair last time...... we needed to give him a handicap. Baahahahhahahaha. :rolleyes:

OK team,

Can we get a head count started for the TFL Blessed Clay Bust on June 19th? It's a Saturday so none of you will miss church! :D

Please fall in if you're planning on attending.

Thanks,

Mike

OK. That's....

01 Jamie
02 guest 1
03 guest 2
04 guest 3?
05 9mmMike
06 Mrs. 9mmMike
07 guest 1
08 guest 2
09 guest 3