Keystone State Roll Call!

Tried to post this in Lock and Load forum and it wouldn't let me do it.....

testing........

Ok.

The fact that the Valley Forge Gun show is Sept 18th and 19th and there is a group build from THR,TFL, and FNFAL.com guys the same weekend I'm going to have to post pone a shoot for that weekend. Lots of people have told me they want to go to the gun shows that weekend and a large group of the FNFal.com guys want to have a gathering on a different date. I will most likely go to the kit build and anyone that is interested in going feel free to email or pm me. The 'build' will be in the York, PA area.

There is a possibility we can have a last minute gathering in September but I know a lot of you are long distance travellers and you need to plan ahead.

If you guys want to protest this decision feel free to do so.

The ''build''? Not sure I am on frequency with that!

Anyways ... see what you mean re the gun show aspect ... so, well ..... I'll keep watch on what develops and see how it works out. I'll still try and get over to something if opportunity presents. Be good to see everyone.

too bad I can't get a FAL in pre-ban dressing where I live now... Though I think I could get a FAL without that little machined piece of metal on the end.. I will have to call the state police, or ask my dealer to do it. :)

Ummmm if the build is in Sept , and 100% sure that I will be unable to make it due to a the amount of classes that I will be taking...

However if there is a guns show the first weekend after the AWB dies, I am down for that.. well :D

What about the following Saturday or Sunday?
Sat 25 I am running the last part of an NRA basic pistol course ... but the Sunday 26 might be OK ... main prob is knowing up front now, whether that day will be totally clear. It is a possible tho.

Sorry for the back and forth decision making guys. I know you are all anxious for another gathering but I'm still debating on when to have a gathering again.

Due to the recently acquired arsenal I'm not going to be going to the 'build' in September.

Is October any good for you guys?

Well .. I have now let Sept pretty much fill right up - busy month. I have a buddy staying with me first 2 weeks October but after that perhaps .. might make it over ... as long as we have a solid date.

So yeah ... just for me of course ... 3rd, 4th week Oct might work .. as best I can see from this far off! :). I'll watch this space still.

Happy anniversary. Mrs. 9mmMike & I will be celebrating 15 years in a couple weeks.

I have booked the 2nd and 3rd Saturday mornings of every month for awhile but I can cruise up in the afternoon.
Sundays, of course, are reserved for The Lord. Sometimes He lets us shoot in the afternoons though! :)

The last weekend in Sept and the first in OCt. looks good. Halloween weekend is looking quite good as well.

Mike

Ah no more Sunday shoots?? :(

I am spending Saturdays starting Oct 23rd at the national guard post by me, Sundays are good though

Email sent to the management at W&W about Saturday the 30th. As soon as they respond I'll let you all know.

This will be the TFL reunion gathering. :D

Back