Your "Flagship" pistol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine would have to be my stainless Beretta vertec 9mm. Better feel than my orginal 92FS, reliable, accurate, holds plenty of ammo (15), no problems after 1,000+ rounds. I love this gun. Plan on getting some Crimson Trace Laser grips for it when I get back from my deployment.

Texas Longhorn Arms

Grover's Improved Number Five
GroversImproved503.jpg

Currently my flagship pistol...

...is my most expensive pistol to date:

H&K USP45 fullsize w/Meprolight TRU DOTs.

I like it not because it cost the most.But it fits and handles very well for me.Slide catch/release and safety lever/decocker are "placed" right.My accuracy with it makes me smile.I enjoy its huge muzzle flash :D and minimal recoil.

For me, it's role is not a self defense pistol though it can be.I use other(more expendable) pistols for that.Its mainly my fun/range/fondling/pride of ownership pistol.

Though I would like to acquire my future "flagship" pistols ASAP:
Sig P210
Beretta STEEL
Ed Brown Kobra
and maybe more.

Tamara's post reminded me of my own choices for Flagship Pistols

(Sorry, can't figure out how to make pics bigger.)

Anyways here's an earlier SA Pro that I acquired recently. It was basically broken in by the previous owner and now I get to shoot it in its prime. :D Tight as a drum but not Les Baer tight (which I prefer). Nice. SA Custom recently Black T'd the bushing, recrowned the barrel, and did a couple other things. Its literally a target gun disguised as a tough reliable no nonsense combat pistol. Sweet. Sweet. Pro. :cool:

SAPROCRG.bmp

Before that it was my "old faithful" companion. I'm still very fond of my stamp steel slide SIG Sauer P226 9mm. (I didn't have a pic of my own)

SIGSauerP226.bmp

Last edited:
Crappy old pic, but that's the little XP-100R / .223 Long Range PISTOL: :D

102555.jpg

It's 'olive drab' colored now. Can't decide on what to do to the 700 POLICE stock yet. Maybe some FLAMES! :eek:

Last edited:
Flagship

Pistol: Springfield Armory TRP Operator 1911 .45 ACP
Carbine: Rock River Arms Government LAR-15 5.56MM

Yes yes people say I overpaid for them and I could have built it cheaper myself blah blah... but I like them!

Right now it's my Springfield loaded, but that probably has a lot to do with its newness... Ask again in four months - hopefully I'll have a new toy that exudes "newness" to suplant it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back