Your "Flagship" pistol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Yost 1* Elite

It is my Ted Yost 1* Elite, built on a series 80 Colt Gov't. model. I had Ted hard chrome it and put tritium inserts into the Novak fixed sights.

Now if only I could figger out how to post photos of it... :confused:

My H&K P7M8 Jubilee is a close second. :D

BTW Marcus - righteous Automag you've got there! I have always loved Automags, chaste and from afar... :(

However, I can't Jones too much - I have been fortunate, being able to put the above two in my modest collection. I'll never part with either until I'm taking the dreaded dirt nap... :D :D

Mine would have to be my Bulgarian Makarov. It's almost boringly accurate and has never jammed in nearly 10,000+ rounds.

Gotta be my old duty gun...this S&W Model 28

GUN006.jpg

When it got too heavy, I'd swap out to a Model 65. Now we're issued Glock 22s and I wish we could go back to the .357.

Not slamming the Glock but I prefer the wheelguns with style :D

hmmm I have two

10mm CBOB
Severns Custom Enhanced
Cylinder & Slide Inc, Tactical II hammer
STI S-7 Sear
Briley disconnector
Wilson blue hammer strut pin
EB hammer strut
EB SS grip saftey
EB tactical SS thumb safety
EB mag release
EB Slide stop
EGW o/s firing pin stop
Davidson Horned Lizard G-10 grips
Trigger job set@ 3.75
Reliability tune
Frame undercut
8abefc9e.jpg

Bushmaster XXV 25th Anniversary, (stock photo) I have a very low number
14286b90.jpg

03c08f12.jpg

This one is just too hard to answer. all the guns in my safe were chosen for a specific reason, and there's none of them I would part with.

Although it's not my choice for SD, my favorite gun to shoot is my Charles Daly 1911. Don't shoot it as much as other guns because of the cost of ammo, though!

Including Long Guns...

Gotta be my Tactical 11-87 Police Model 12 Gauge.

Handgun wise it would be my PT-92.

-Cheers

SGHOTH,yep that`s the one and it was my pleasure. :) There are some GREAT guns in this thread. I especially like the sweet custom 10mm 1911s. Marcus

I'm working on finding the "Flagship" pistol for me..

Owned several fine pieces, still havn't found one that just screams out "jonathon" :D

I'd say my "flagship" long gun would have to be my Chinese SKS. Story behind it says that it was one of the few Chinese ones to be made with a screw in barrel, and with milled parts, which has been verified :)

sks004.jpg

Very accurate, extremely fun to shoot(though a couple times ago I gave myself a blister by grabbing the barrel.. :( ). She eats anything, but of the ammo I've put through her the Wolf FMJ seems to perform best. Her bore is SHARP and MIRROR like. Got to love that chrome :D

That is the "one" gun for me right now.

My Springfield Lightweight Loaded Model. One of very few firearms that I have ever purchased new. I saw it on the shelf and bought it a week later without any debate. This is my preferred carry pistol.

W

Springfield Armory Gov't 1911A1 mil-spec, my first handgun purchase. It has several thousand rounds thru it, and has had only 1 FTF with range reloads & during the first couple hundred rounds.

It sits in the nightstand, waiting patiently, diligently, & with the utmost in reliability, to defend my family & I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back