You Own Several Different Gun Brands, So Which Brand Gets Range Use Most Often & Why?

JDBerg

You Own Several Different Gun Brands, So Which Brand Gets Range Use Most Often & Why?

I own 1911’s, S&W Revolvers, Glocks, SIGs, HK’s, CZ’s, a BHP and a Walther. But my Glock 17, 19, and 19x definitely see the most time at the range these days, since I tend to put 250-300 rounds through these guns when I shoot them during a range session, so I beat on them pretty hard. And Glocks are beater guns for me, even though I carry the 19 & 19x, and keep them in good condition.

What say you?

I have several brands, but I carry one of two Rugers most often, an SR9c and an LCP. They get the most range time generally speaking. When I shoot revolvers Ruger also gets the most work. So it looks like Ruger is the easy winner for most use.

SIG and Glock.

For carry, for range, for bedside table. Because I know that when I pull the trigger, EVERY time I pull the trigger, it's going to go bang.:)

Ruger MKII 22 LR and S&W model 64 38 special . Both have been modified for target shooting , NRA Bullseye Match, by Clark Custom Guns .

Since I am a target shooter they get the most range time .

Gary

Sig. Hands down.

Smoothest actions, best accuracy, fun to shoot, and both are very 'instinctive', I just 'point and shoot', and the target gets hit. I don't really think about line up the sights, control breathing, squeeze trigger. I point it shoots.

Whatever I will be carrying gets the most time but then there will usually also be a "I haven't shot this for awhile ..." candidate as well.

It used to be Smith&Wesson because I own several M&Ps in various calibers and sizes. But, ever since I picked up my Savage Striker it gets most of my range time! Something about shooting .308 Winchester out of a 14" pistol just gets me all giddy! I've also just recently gotten back into 22lr and picked up a Ruger MKII that I'm pretty fond of.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Handgun brands I own. Beretta, Benelli, Ruger, Colt, Taurus.
The brand used most often? Benelli. I train with them because
I shoot competitively with them.

I have sigs (issued), kahrs, RIAs, Colts, CZs, and Astras in the semi department, and The CZ wins hands down. Its like I can't miss with my P-07. I was ringing the heck out of the 20" gong at 40 yards off hand shooting pretty darn fast today. It is hands down the sweetest shooting handgun i own or am issued right now. I also carry it on duty most of the time.

Whatever I loaded for the day before. I usually head to the range with a box full of some potential pet rounds I researched at least 40 hours about......

Then I get some trigger time, and back to the drawing board asking myself, "how can I make it better?"

I really don't own that many pistols. Since I don't get nearly as much range time as I'd like, I try to focus on my carry guns. Thus, I shoot my G19 and Shield the most. I really should shoot my LCR more, since it's a carry weapon. My recent acquisition of a Ruger Mk IV 22/45 also tells me that I'll be shooting it a lot more, too. :D

Of the many different brands that I have, I shoot Korths and Glocks most often lately. Obviously both fill different niches.

Back