You are DEFINITELY a gun nut when......

When you're seriously considering remodeling a room in your house into a gun room/reloading room.

When you find a gun in your safe you don't remember buying.

When you buy a gun because you know you have room in your safe for it.

When you buy a gun regardless of whether or not you have room in your safe for it.

When you open you safe and a gun falls out.

When someone gives you a bunch of gun and reloading stuff and you don't have room for it in your workspace.

When you throw away stuff in your garage to make room for more gun stuff or a new gun safe.

--Wag--

How many? Uhhhhh, let me think for a minute...

That old thing? Had it in the back of the safe forever, dear.....

Walking into the gun/pawn shop: "Hi Mike! How's it going today? Check this out, just got it in......"

The UPS/Fedex person shows up wearing a back brace when making a delivery to your home/work........

I don't consider myself a gun nut, but when I go to the gym I vary what number locker I use that day, but always seem to pick one with a number related to firearms, like locker #9, 19, 22, or 229, etc.

When you almost pitch out of the 2nd story bathroom window during the night time visit when you slip on the copy of Guns and Ammo you left in front of the throne during day.

If after taking a shot at a critter, ejecting the spent case without picking it up because of the excitement of the hunt, you find yourself looking for that piece of brass every time you pass that spot with the hope you just might find it YEARS later. You just might be a (reloading) "gun nut."

And in the traditional sense, after having a shooting session with your nice, replica Hawken rifle, the FIRST thing you do to start the cleaning procedure is to put your DVD copy of "Jeremiah Johnson" in the machine, right in front of the TV, right in the living room, and the wife thinks nothing of it...she usually says, "How'd ya shoot?"

You just might be a very fortunate "gun nut," with a fine, loving and enabling wife, to boot!

When you've figured out how to get a perfect music scale by making whistles from .50 BMG down to 6.5 Creedmoor rounds, then giving them out for birthday and Christmas gifts.

(Yea, it works ;) )

Who's a Gun nut?
Those who: sell or give a firearm away & immediately there after suffer a nagging case of >gun remorse< for the rest of their life.

Don't dare to ask for it back because they don't want to be labeled a Indian Giver or the Gun Nut he deliberately hosed the Buyer in its selling price.

When somebody offers you a box of 5 guns and parts and you say "what am I supposed to do with the 50 I already own?"

When you just KNOW your safe is full but you manage to rearrange and squeeze another three in there. Just barely.

OR, if you claim your gun safe is full just so you can buy another one.

--Wag--

Hi... My Name is Weblance, and I'm a Gun Nut

When you sleep in your car, in front of the gunshop... waiting for them to open in the morning, because they have your transfer...

Yup... been there... done that...

When you sleep in your car, in front of the gunshop... waiting for them to open in the morning, because they have your transfer...

Yup... been there... done that...
Assuming you can even sleep. And it's not even Christmas!

Yup. Done that........ :-)

--Wag--

In my case it's when I realize that I've filled BOTH of my gun safes, and I still have guns hanging out in closets because they won't fit in the safes.

Back