Winchester 190 Takedown

Winchester 190

I would very much like a take down book or manual on the #190.

Are there any replacement part available for it? As in the "bolt opening" handle and a "insert" for the tubular magizine?

looking for owner's manual for Winchester model 190

Hi, purchased a Winchester Model 190 a few years ago. I am looking for a copy of the owner's manual. I contacted Winchester but what they sent me was incomplete. Can anyone help?? []]

Last edited:
Winchester 190 Help

I have a 190 that belongs to a friend. He has had it for about 30 years. He is a novice. Doesn't even know how to clean it properly. But he is a good person so I want to help him.
The rifle misfires. The firing pin does not make a good hit on the rim most of the time.
It jambs and does not feed the next round.
The action is rough.
Like a fool I offered to take it apart and give it a good cleaning and lube to see if that would solve his problems.
I did not know what I was getting into. No owners manual or take down manual.
Would some one please be kind and send those documents to me so I have a chance of helping my friend.
Also, given the above problems does anyone with experience with this rifle have any other ideas?
Thank you.

Last edited:
i need the winchester 190 owners manual

Dear Harley Nolden:

i have a broken winchester model 190 with missing parts, so, i need the owners manual or exploded drawings with part list, to complete the firing mechanism and buy the parts.
i read your post of winchester 190 manual takedown i am sure this infometion help me.
my email is : percyolivas@minem.gob.pe

thank you for your generosity
percy olivas

Winchester model 190 takedown manual

Harley, Can you also send me a copy of the 190 takedown manual? I have had one sitting in a closet for many years and it needs a cleaning.

My winchester 190 brought me to this site. I am looking for some takedown instructions for it,but I may be a little late. If someone else has them I would appreciate it if they could be sent to my E-mail address below.
Thanks in advance.

john

frogstarjgw@yahoo.com

I got the link to the takedown on the 190 but after drifting the pin out that holds the magazine tube in I still can't get the tube out. Any suggestions?
I've tried soaking the area in oil and have managed to get it to wiggle a little but with no forward movement.

Back