Winchester 190 Takedown

Followup to my message

I was able to get the Winchester 190 operator's manual repro by calling Browning/Winchester at 1-800-333-3288, but if anyone has a pdf of a takedown manual, I sure would appreciate one.

winchester 190 disassembly manual request

Hi all. New to this forum and was trying to find info on how to disassemble a Win. 190. The two links posted did not work for me. Could someone kindly email the manual to me at ciguatura@yahoo.com Thanks in advance!

It takes three hands to get the long spring back in, but its easy to do. get a coat hanger, a heavy wire one, cut the hanger on the bottom and slide the spring on to the hanger, stick the end of the hang that you just cut into the hole in the receiver, now using a small screw driver or ignition wrench, press on the end of the spring and let the spring be guided by the coat hanger. When you get the spring all the way in, carefully remove the coat hanger, replace the spring follower in its place and then drop in the trigger group.

Winchester 190

Hey harley. im new to the rifle world and just aquired a winchester 22. i was wondering if you could send me the takedown manuel, and any tips you wouldnt mind sharing with a young kid. Thank you.

Winchester 190 manual

Hello, I'm a new member from France (sorry for approximate writing). I recently acquired a Winchester 190 (22lr) of 1977, from a friend. He told me he had never shot rounds ! Problem, I 'm unable to find the owners manual (or breakdown and reassembly) here in France, could you help me or send me the information.
Many thanks.

Please Email me the Winchester 190 Takedown Manual

Harley,
Please send me a copy of the Winchester 190 takedown manual. I have the gun broken down for cleaning but am having trouble reinstalling the spring. I'm hoping the manual will help with this step of the reassembly.

Please send to ekrowler@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Winchester model 190 takedown manual

I just purchased a Winchester model 190 for my son and I am looking for a takedown manual I have tried a couple of the links listed here with no sucess .Any help would be apreciated.

I am looking for that takedown aswell

I just got the rifle back and the cocking handle has broken so Im wondering that actual name of the part so I can order another. I would really appreciate the takedown via email. Thanks Ryan.

Thanks for all the great info

I have a Sears Mod 3T which appears to be a re-badged Winchester 190. I would love to have those takedown instructions, Harley if you would be so kind to foward them to me as well.

One question, my 3T has a slightly loose forarm. It doesn't impair the function other than a heavy and rough trigger. I know a good gun-smith that I was thinking of giving him a crack and re-working the trigger and action. If I need to pick up any of these parts, are they still available?

Barrel Collar Wrench?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but what kind of wrench/spanner do I need to get the barrel collar off of the Winchester 190?

Back