What's your nightstand gun?

Glock 19 Gen 4 on nightstand, Remington 870, no plug, 00 Buckshot. Somebody's gonna die from lead poisoning if they break into my house.

WaikikiWayne said:
Somebody's gonna die from lead poisoning if they break into my house.
Welcome to TFL, Wayne. But please refrain from bombastic comments like that, they only make us look bad to the anti-gun world; and you can be sure there are plenty of anti-gun people who read these forums.

As one TFL moderator says in his signature:
Capt Charlie said:
TFL Members are ambassadors to the world for firearm owners. What kind of ambassador does your post make you?

Not on the nightstand, but,,,

Not on the nightstand, but,,,
I have an uncle Mike's holster screwed to my bed rail.

I used to keep a Colt Trooper MK-III in it,,,
But I figured why not have a high capacity semi there.

Now it's my CZ-75B.

Aarond

S&W 357 M-19 Snubby, along with a 12 gauge Remington 870 Law Enforcement, with a Surefire flashlight, ghost ring sights; and amplified hearing muffs.

Last edited:
Bed side companion

Simple for me a deadly accurate non fouling nonjambing HI-Point C-9 , has never ever given me any issues ,... I have and do have many price point tools for defense purposes from modest and inexpensive to expensive ,...not a throw away piece for me but, inexpensive and free repair for the price of postage forever if any isssues ever crop up,...

Well, if it absolutely positively has to be broken overnight... Gov't model 1911 in .45 acp... till I get my hands on the shotty with #3 buckshot...

Night Stand Gun

Glock 17 with a Crimson Trace Lightguard, night sights, and +2 mag extender for 19+1. I have this in a bed holster. Loaded with Buffalo Bore 115gr +P bullets until I can get my hands on some Federal HST 124gr +P.

Bellevance, beautiful grips on that fine old warhorse.

For me,

CZ P-09 Duty with Nebo Picatinney light. The clock radio is considerably older than the gun. ;)

I keep several ready revolvers around the house. Yet my nightstand gun is my 2/12" M-66, loaded with Buffalo Bore 38/44 + P ammo. Next to it is my Mini-Maglight and two sped strips, one of which is loaded with six extra rounds of Buffalo Bore ammo. The other sped strip is loaded with "full tilt" .357 Magnum ammo.

SA Custom 45, Condition One, sits in the nightstand. A 12 ga. Rem Tactical, with 7 shot extension, is two steps away next to a dresser. I'm like Old Bear - I keep pistols or revolvers close at hand througout the house. I'm good.

Either my Glock 19 with 16+1, 17, 17, 17, and 33 loaded mags of Winchester Ranger T's 127gr +p+ alone. Or that and my Rock River AR-15 with 6-7 mags accessible.

Back