What's the best Sig Sauer pistol you would buy?

I want one of the X five 226's. That being said I am reluctant to spend 2300 on one handgun. That being said my next gun will be the DH3. When the Fuse gets a Legion variant I'll take a close look at that too.

I want one of the X five 226's. That being said I am reluctant to spend 2300 on one handgun. That being said my next gun will be the DH3. When the Fuse gets a Legion variant I'll take a close look at that too.
I’d sooner spend $2300 on a decent pistol than spend $2300 on multiple cheap guns.

Quality over quantity every time.

I’d sooner spend $2300 on a decent pistol than spend $2300 on multiple cheap guns.

Quality over quantity every time.

Absolutely agree; as I get older, I am trying to thin things out and would much rather have quality over quantity. That said, I still have $$$ limits so I'm not going to buy a $250,000 Fabbri shotgun, or a $10,000 custom rifle; but I did upgrade my overall shotgun from a run of the mill Browning O/U to a Beretta DT-11, and it is a joy to shoot.
Shoot whatever you like and can afford, but if it means 1 nice gun or 3-4 cheap POS, go with the 1 nice one - it will hold value a lot better for either you, your surviving spouse, or your kids............... ;)

As a percent and total, I've found the opposite.

No one wants to buy a used gun for same or close to new costs.

Yet sell a taurus? 10 dollars from new price? Gone that day.

I feel like the "discerning" market share is both cheap and smaller.

Honestly, the best Sigs ever for value was when Sig was blowing out their X-5s for under 1,500 hundred.

Bet everyone can imagine or is kicking themselves for not biting at the time.

Best SIG I ever owned was a 229 in .357 SIG. It was a LE trade in from the TX DPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back