What would you buy if you are only allowed to own three pistols?

They are blocky for sure. Yet comfortable. I like min USP grip. I think the next P series versions get more comfy, but the P series all have triggers I don't love.

The real complaint is no so much the blocky, but the square texturing and the USP grip is universally termed "cheese grater."

Maybe the reason my handgun library is so large is because I like so many things. Tomorrow, I might answer differently. I am sort of assuming a SHTF scenario, otherwise I would think more about who I should shoot and how rather than what guns to give up.
I am assuming I could still reload, so revolvers.
Out of my current library I would keep my 1969 Korth Sport in .22 WMR with a .22 lr cylinder, my 2023 Korth Nighthawk .357, and my Ruger Redhawk .45 Colt/ACP.
I am also assuming I get to keep some rifles.

Only powder burners?

Can I have three more pistols if they do not burn gunpowder? PCP adult airguns are powerful, reliable, and wait for it, very cheap to shoot. I reload as well and refuse to participate at today's powder and primer prices, when they can be had. Air is not really free, it's a few hundred bucks to make air pressure of 4500 PSI. Not much ongoing cost at all. Can easily spend thousands on the high end, however 150 bucks buys a VERY accurate PCP pistol.

Back