What Rimfire .22 handgun do you own?

JJ45, when you've decided that 22/45 standard stainless is a pain in the keister to clean and Ruger starts producing a 22/45 stainless (target preferably) you might want to upgrade at least on that one.

In no particular order:

Astra Cadix
Rossi Plinker
Ruger Bearcat
H&R 922
NAA Sidewinder
Ruger MkII 22/45 Stainless
Browning BuckMark Camper
Stoeger Luger
High Standard Sport King M-103

Sig P 938 conversion kit
Star Sport
Star 110
Star 110
Llama XV
Llama XV
Bersa ( never has worked correctly)
Walther PP
Colt Scout
FEG SMC-22
Beretta 911
Ruger Single Six
S&W Compact M&P

Probably more but these are in the safe for sure.

JJ45, when you've decided that 22/45 standard stainless is a pain in the keister to clean and Ruger starts producing a 22/45 stainless (target preferably) you might want to upgrade at least on that one.
I don't clean it. If you mean a total field strip clean...I used to field strip Ruger .22 autos and clean right after shooting which I've come to believe is totally unnecessary. I think many will agree to that...it is a Mark II, which you know is generally a PITA to strip down. The target 22/45 I gave my son is a Mark III (UPGRADE?) is even worse. Not saying it's a terrible task but you know what I mean.

Plus I don't know if Ruger can upgrade this pistol to make me like it more. Nowadays,"upgrades" consist of LCIs, Mag disconnects and impossibly lousy triggers :) I kinda like it plain and simple.

That does remind me

I have 3 pistols and one revolver in .22 rimfire. I do need an SA revolver. My Taurus 94 is of course double action.
I recently picked up German SAA clone in .357 and that one has me thinking SA .22 to add to the collection, err accumulation, uhh pile of handguns.

I greatly enjoy plinking with a .22 handgun. Rifles are too easy to hit with, handguns are a greater challenge.

Ruger Single Six
Ruger Bearcat
North American mini
Colt Frontier
Colt derringer single shot.

Gave away my S&W models 34 & 63 to my grandsons.

My dad's old H&R revolver
High Standard Sportking
Kimber conversion
S&W 2206
S&W 41
S&W SR22 Victory
Kel-Tec PMR30

Will add a Kel-Tec CP33 as soon as I can.

Ruger Mk I
Ruger SR .22
Ruger Mk IV
Walther PPQ M2 .22
Hi Standard HD Military
Colt Woodsman
Browning Buckmark

The Woodsman is my favorite, My Buckmark (not necessarily yours) is a pos. The rest are all very nice.

3 Buckmarks
SR22
SP101-old model 6 shot
2 Ruger Chargers-1 old style and 1 takedown
High Standard GB
M&P 22FS
S&W Victory TB

Back