What Rifle Would You Like Ruger To Make?

I got a real simple one.

Offer the mini 30 in a simple 16 inch stainless, non threaded version, like the "LE" mini 14.

For whatever reason you can get a threaded/birdcage mini 30 in a 16 inch barrel or a non threaded/birdcage in an 18 inch barrel, but not the above which is offered in the mini 14.

Ruger PC10

I would love to see 10mm, in the PC Carbine.

Tomorrow my Henry Big Boy X, will be delivered by UPS to my dealer. Can’t wait to send lead down the 17.3” pipe!!

Id like a 44 mag semi auto-I guess that is a Deerslayer. Tube feed but that would be problematic as we can only have 5 in the mag in a semi for hunting.

I have a 77/44-stainless and it is great for the less than 100 yd shots near the swamp.

A 480 bisley and lever gun. A great hog caliber by all accounts.

Also, they should develop the 44 Ruger... A 427 Cal 1.41" cartridge working at 48k psi. A truly versitile offering as the guns chambered for it could run 44 specials to real thumpers

gentlemen, I find all the reminiscing about the the deerstalker and the 96 lever gun in 44 interesting. I owned both of them.
... the rotten rotary mag spring would go boing internally and the gun was a useless tomato stake then. unfortunately single feeding either gun wasn't gonna happen. I believe it wasn't sturdy enough to handle the weight of the 44mag load ammo. 240 grain bullets versus the 40 grain weight of a 22 in the respective magazines. been there done that sold them both same day. bobn

Back