What Rifle Would You Like Ruger To Make?

A 77 with wood stock in 35 Whelen.

Yep, that too .... But maybe offered also in the aforementioned All-Weather 'paddle' stock for use in rainy environs, such as in certain regions of Alaska.

The .35 Whelen is a great cartridge for Grizz and brownies.

A 77 with wood stock in 35 Whelen
That boat sailed about three years ago.
After one production run failed to create more orders, they lick the flap, sealed the envelope, and mailed it off to, "when we get around to it again."

We Whelen lovers want more. But it's a niche cartridge. Not much demand.

I've suggested it before, but so far w/o results:

A gas-driven version of the Johnson M1941, complete w/ rapid take down and side-charging clip-loaded rotary magazine for all the poor saps stuck behind the Granola Curtain or in the other states held hostage by Communist-run legislatures & executive officers...

Much like the Mini-14, only w/o the removable-mag or over-gassed accuracy issues. Heck, in some parts of Okkupied Amerika, just the fact that it had a fixed mag would make having a pistol grip stock a non-issue!

Ruger

I'd like to see Ruger release their new PCC in 10mm Auto, , and I'd like to see both the solid frame and takedown models available.

Also like to see the return of a .44 mag semiauto carbine, the last version that mimicked the lines of the Mini family would be just fine.

Are you listening, Ruger?
We want a 10mm pistol caliber carbine. It will sell, I promise.
And it'd be pretty dang swell if it could take Glock mags :-)

Is it true that Ruger introduces a new chambering of the No. 1 every year? I've read something to that effect, suggesting that collectors will want to collect them all.

Wasn't the last time we saw new chamberings the summer of 2018 when Lipsey's fielded three new No. 1 configurations?

Having been burned on a few 10/22's...how 'bout one that didn't require more $$ to get it to shoot as well as some of the competition out of the box?

Back