What pistol do you edc?

P320c RX. CCW or open depending on the company.
It is decked out for one handed use and it's the one I train with.

Also, not one P365?

With over a million examples sold and it being a number sale pistol at many retailers (PX has a two month plus waiting list).....

I think “The Firing Line Forum” is not a very good statistical sample to make any conclusion, lol.

Colt defender, colt combat commander, colt mustang Pocketlite, naa pug, s&w 340pd, and soon a cz75 pcr when my holster comes in. I wear scrubs to work and that is the reason for the light weight guns.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised at the number of people that CC full size pistols (not judging btw, just didn't think the percentage of people

For me I came to the conclusion that even IWB requires a cover garment and even tuckable generally has clips etc. so I finally just settled on OWB with a decent cover garment.

With that in mind a good OWB high and tight holster with a good belt and a decent cover garment you can pretty much run a Beretta 92 comfortably although I stick to G19 sized. (P2000).

Occasionally if I need deeper concealment there is the P2000sk or if even more discreet a Walther PPS (my only striker carry choice). Pocket or ankle carry are so rare but a J Frame gets that nod.

All that being said 95% of the time it’s an HK P2000 in 9mm or .40 with flat baseplates summer/winter/whatever. Also my house Gun, utility Gun etc. etc. same Gun, same manual of arms, same grip same everything. House Gun has a light and extended baseplate, carry Gun no light flat baseplate.

I shoot a TON of different guns but for SD I have the same everything 99% of the time.

Hot weather/ shorts T-shirt etc = Bond bullpup
When clothing permits - Sig p320 x-carry, USP compact .357sig or 229 Legion

Today it is an FM 95-Classic OWB in a 1791 Holster.

medium800.jpg

Sig P226 SAO, in 9mm, has supplanted my Glock as carry gun recently, dont see going back to the Glock anytime soon.

May switch it up to a R1 Enhanced Doublestack when we get to jacket weather.

I'm surprised at the number of people that CC full size pistols (not judging btw, just didn't think the percentage of people carrying full size pistols was so high).

Also, not one P365? I know it has had some growing pains, but I figured there'd be at least one.

G26 here (on body)

Sometimes I carry in a backpack, and when I do, it's a full size M&P 9 2.0 (which I prefer).

Kinda makes one wonder who is buying all the compact, subcompact and pocket guns.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its due to printing issues. If I had a choice, i'd CCW my FNX 45 Tac with 16+1 rds, but due to it being so big, its hard to hide the gun underneath your summer clothes. But with a large jacket, i can conceal just about anything, even a 12 gauge sbr, lol.

Back