what is your loudest handgun ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably my 5.5" Bisley .45 Colt with a stout charge of Lil'Gun or H110/296. Not insanely loud, but definitely has the cannon-like boom factor to it when the trigger is pulled.

Dunno, I never have all of my handguns at the range at the same time. ;)

I'm guessing it would be between my Ruger SP101 in 327 Fed. Magnum or my S&W 686 (357 Mag) with PowerPort.

Loudest gun I've ever SHOT is a Desert Eagle in 50AE.

I have to say my 327 fed mag snub. I shoot my ,357mag at the indoor range I use and they don't complain.
When I get out my ,327 fed mag, people start backing out of the lanes with their hands over their head sets.

I had to quit shooting full house 327 fed mags their because of complaints. I still shoot two different .357 mags their and they seem to be ok with that.

From standing behind it pulling the trigger I don't notice it being any loader than my .357s but from all the complaints about my .327, something' causing it.

Good call, Outlaw2, on the rubber grip. I need to put one of those on my snake slayer. Not as pretty as the rosewood, but much more practical. It's so small now that I have to grip firmly w/strong hand and pull trigger with off hand finger. Weird at first but provides a much better purchase on the gun when firing .410 or .45LC. I got the idea from several folks on youtube and have enjoyed it since.

Big4 I think I saw that same video you are talking about.
I tried holding the derringer in my right hand and pulling the trigger with my index finger on my left hand but for me it just didn't feel right so I ordered the extended rubber grips and right now they are on sale at the Bond Arms sight
and they do make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back