What is your EDC pistol?

My current favorite carry guns have been a toss up between the Glock 30S and a Glock 43X with shield arms mags. It seems to change as the seasons do....

Usually my Gen5 Glock 26 with 12 rd mag, but now that we’re in the cold season and I can wear a sweatshirt or flannel, been carrying the 26 with a G19 mag and extension sleeve or my Glock 45.

7a8e216fdac2f84d1aedcc941924ca3a.jpg

For about the last three years it's been a Para-ordnance 1911 elite commander .45acp.

I did just order a blued Ruger SP-101 this week though.....

My Wilson Combat Professional in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2. A double mag IWB holster I found at a gunshow, but have no idea who makes it.
WPSAMagwell005.jpg

I back it up with a Keltec PF9 in a Galco pocket holster. If I am not wearing the Wilson, the Keltec is always in my pocket.
IMG_5842.JPG

Mine is the Sig P938 SAS version, carried OWB... in hot summer (shorts) weather, I often drop the Taurus TCP in my pocket in a Nemesis holster, instead.

Currently, I carry n XDS .45, but the dang thing is so heavy and I'm a little guy. I just purchased a SCCY CPX-2 RD. It is small and light as hell, but shoots very well! I'm waiting for my holsters to come in before I carry, but it will take over for the XDS. I'll be buying a drop leg holster for the XDS and it will become my woods gun.

Dan Wesson Vigil Commander in .45 ACP. It's in one of three holsters: Custom leather IWB at 3:00, custom leather OWB pancake at 3:00, or a shoulder rig, currently a Bianchi, soon to be Galco VHS.

Glock 19 has been serving me just fine, but I've been casting about for a 45 ACP option ever since my back decided steel 1911s are out for EDC last year (and I just don't like how lightweight 1911s in .45 shoot) and I think I may have found it in the HK45 Compact. Size of my Glock 19, shoots .45 pretty soft and fast, light enough for my back.

Still need some more range work to be sure, but early indications are good.

Was a Hellcat now it's a S&W 642.

I heard those hellcats just weren’t near as great as the way they were talked up to be but then again, striker fired pistols that rely on a trigger safety to keep them safe are just not my cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger LCP Gen 2, Sports South Exclusive, in a Nemesis pocket holster. Sometimes on the weekend the G23 comes with me in a Done Hume JIT holster.

Back