What is your EDC pistol?

I carry a Sig Sauer P365 whenever an outer garment or un-tucked shirt is appropriate. If I'm wearing something that won't cover the 365 IWB, I slip a Ruger LCP II (holstered) in my pocket. The LCP is also with me in a pocket whenever I go for a walk or run.

The last couple days it's been a Baby Browning.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The last few years the Beretta 81, or Taurus 732 are the main guns and the Taurus PLY-22 as the back up gun.

Lately though the Taurus G2S in 9x19 gets the nod.

The reasons for going with the pocket pistols was because in the summer heat and humidity it was all I could or can carry.

Now the .32 ACP pocket pistol has become the backup pistol.

My EDC is a Walther PPS (latest version). Its only downside is round capacity, but it is relatively small and feels custom-made for my hand.

A person can certainly be underguned (as are most of the respondents here), but you can never be overgunned.
RailwayGun.jpg

One question: How many reloads do you carry?

Normally, I carry a HK VP9SK with the 13-round mag. But I just picked up a Charter Arms Southpaw - and I'll carry it when I wear my Berne Echo One jacket.

Not seeing very many 1911 guys on here [emoji15][emoji38]

If I have pants on, this is on my hip. Every day.
35f81fc2d2923d525f535a5de2365f06.jpg
5bab7830b085802bae18c875fb385c02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have switched around over the years between 1911's, Revolvers, and a Glock 27.4 and 23.4. I love my Custom Colt Stainless XSE, but it gets heavy carrying it every day. The G27.4 was just a little too small to shoot accurately fast, and a magazine extension defeated the reason to own the G27. I traded for a G23.4 that was easier to shoot well.
In the Summer "Snake Season" I will go back to my S&W 64 or 66 or possibly my 3" Adj Sight GP100 with a couple shot shells up front when rural.

My G23.4 was replaced with a Glock I liked even better.
My Every Day Carry the last few years has been a Glock Gen 3 Model 38. This is a Model 19/23 "Compact Size" Glock chambered in 45GAP. I am semi retired and wear my shirt tail out every day. I carry strong side in a Phalanx Defense Systems IWB holster. I have no problem carrying a G19 size handgun concealed every day. OR 1911 or K Frame Revolver for that matter.
I have always been a 45acp fan, and the G38 is the best way to get 45acp performance in a Glock that fits my hand. I have no plan to change from the G38.3 as my every day carry.

Bob R

Back