What is your EDC pistol?

Sig P6 ('updated' mainspring), Walther P99 or sometimes the CZ PCR.

The holster has no clip: IMB Remora. Some Remoras now have a clip.

Last edited:
Glock 19 Gen 3 with a Trijicon RMR06 3.25 MOA.

Threaded barrel. Compensator is coming in soon. That's gonna be nice.

Anyway, last year February until this year February it was an HK P30L.

Normally, Dan Wesson Vigil Commander 1911 in .45 ACP. in a Bianchi PI pancake holster. Alternate is a G45 (9mm) also in a Bianchi PI pancake. Backup is a Sig P365 in a Black Hawk #3 Tech Grip pocket holster. +2 spare magazines

standard.jpg
I have a Colt .25 that looks very similar.

I have a Sig P238 SAS wedged between my truck seat and center console. Fits perfectly there and with a black cloth draped over it, it literally disappears from the outside-in look into the truck.

I live out in the country so I don't carry "every day". However, when I go into town (especially the big cities I live relatively close to) I carry a Sig P938 SAS in a kydex IWB holster. I wear this anywhere I'm "in public", including my church.

And incidentally, while I'm "in church", I pray to God that I never, ever have to put this gun in my hand to use against another human being. Regardless of the circumstances, I would dread having to do that, but I dread being dead at the hands of another just a little bit more.

As Nodak 1858 stated previously, "used to be mainly a Polish P64 (9/18mm Makarov)..."

But lately, for me, it will be a Kahr CM9 (9/19mm Luger), or a Kahr CW380 (.380 ACP), or a North American Arms Black Widow (.22 Mag./.22 LR).

All the above handguns are pleasingly pocketable and are capable of "rabbit head-sized" groups at 12 to 15 yards.

My hope is I'll never need them for anything bigger than camp-skillet fodder, but I'll be very glad to have any of them should a more serious need arise.

Happy trails,

-- Cary Gunn --

I have a Colt .25 that looks very similar.

Yes they are very similar since both were licensed copies of the same Browning design. JMB had offered it to Colt first but they turned it down so he returned to FN and they jumped on the design. FN's Browning design 1900 was also a fantastic success so they had a long history with JMB. When Colt saw how well the FN Browning Vest Pocket was selling Colt went back to JMB and a joint licensing agreement was reached with Colt selling in the Americas, FN in Europe and Africa and Colt also selling in Great Britain but paying a royalty per sale to FN.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Every day, without exception Ruger LCP. It goes in my pocket when getting dressed like wallet, keys, and pocket knife.
Most times a Sig P320 Carry in addition to the LCP.

Back