What is your EDC pistol?

my go to EDC is a LC9s with a spare mag.

Had one. Well, I still technically have it so to speak, I gave mine to my mom since I’ve moved on from striker-fired pistols to hammer fired DA/SA pistols.

That’s a good little gun, tho. She really likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 in 1911 in warmer weather, commander size with 5 in barrel in cooler weather. And other options to suit the occasion.

I carried a J-frame for a long time, then several years ago decided to go with a Glock 26 for better capacity. I have a Sig P238 for pocket carry when IWB carry doesn't work out, but the G26 is the one I carry the most, by a considerable margin.

Sig 290 RS 9mm with the 8 round magazine and night sights. Holster is from N8 Tatical and ammo is Federal 124gr HST.

When heading out to the woods it's one of my 4" or 4 1/2" 9mm's.

Hot weather: Shield 2.0, CM9, S&W M438

Cold weather: FNS 9c, Shield 2.0, S&W M438

Others may sneak in occasionally but above is the predominant setups.

I generally rotate between:

S&W M&P Shield 9x19mm
Kahr CM9 9x19mm
Ruger LCP .380ACP

The weather is generally always hot here, so I rarely want to carry or try to conceal anything larger.

I'm a firm believer that you can never have too much gun when it comes to your personal carry, which is why I carry this:

attachment.php

Admittedly, it's a bit uncomfortable when it comes to IWB carry, but an unintended side-benefit is that attractive women I don't know are for some reason attracted to me and I'm constantly being propositioned.

Attachments

• a70015fb9b812998fc733cec0303d136.jpg
    a70015fb9b812998fc733cec0303d136.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,088
Everyday

For me… My perfect carry gun is a Smith and Wesson 329 Night Guard loaded with 44 special. I either carry AIWB or 0WB depending on what I’m wearing. Always liked my revolvers and the numbers 44 have just had that special place in my heart. I found the right combination… And I get to carry it every day!

Back