What dream gun would you like to see gunmakers build?

I'd like to see a modern nagant looking long range rifle in .338 Lapua with a low visibility black synthetic stock and barrel and all for less than $1000.:cool: Yeah I bet you can think of cooler, but it's my dream gun :D.

A AI chasis, with a badger ordinance M2008 action, krieger barrel, chambered in 6.5x47 lapua, with a jewell trigger. Topped with a S&B.

re

Winchester lightweight military rifle or LMR
chambered in .223/5.56x45
accepts STANAG magazines

It would be everything the mini-14 wants to be

A fully automatic rocket-launcher with scopes, lasers, silencers, foregrips, and surefires, with nuclear hollowpoint warheads! I kid...

I think Barret could make a killing if they scaled down the M82 into 300 WinMag or .308, or even.... .22!

Reproductions of WWII's more rare arms such as the M1 Carbine with infra red scope setup, or the M1941 Johnson rifle.

A a combination AK-57, Uzi, radar, laser, triple-barrel, double-scoped, heat-seekin shotgun.

(thank you da UPers - by the way --- anything remotely resemble that?)

Seriously ---

I'm old school. I dream about an engraved and inlaid Winchester Model 70 in .270 Winchester --- with a VarX III scope.

Am starting to think the CZ comes close to what I'm looking for.

An M82 in 308 from Barret...they would fly off shelves in seconds.

A semi-only replica of the MP40

A .22 conversion for the Springfield XD series of pistols.

A .22 Steyr AUG.

And for pure full-auto shooting fun...the Dillon Aero M134 in .22 LR.

Anything made before I was born...

I've always liked the classic firearms. So anything built before 1964 gets my interest.

Mod 70 30-06 target rifle
Browning Auto 5 shotguns
Win 52 .22 target rifles
Rem .22 target rifles
Mod 98 Mauser
Springfield 1903

• A Marlin 336 in .454 Casull (must also feed .45 Colt reliably)
  • More 5-shot revolvers, particularly from Smith & Wesson - .45 Colt and/or .454 Casull for starters
  • And for the oddball one: a Winchester 88 carbine in .308, modern reshaped stock for scope usage, stainless & parkerized, with a second magazine in the buttstock like the Steyr scout rifle. Yep, they would probably sell one but I have my doubts as to widespread popularity. :)

Since this is in the rifle section I'll start there:

1) I'd like to see someone produce a modular design along the lines of the the Springfield M6 Scout series wherein one could adapt which rifle cartridge barrel mated to which shotgun gauge barrel (have a 12g with a .308 or a 20g with a .223 for example), but make the changes quick and easy, possibly without tools, and at one's discretion, like Contenders.

2) I liked my Ruger PC4/P94 combo so I'd like to see both Glock and S&W make companion carbines for their pistol lines.

3) I'd like to see a good, inexpensive American double rifle, something available in fine woods and blued steel but also in stainless with synthetic.

4) I'd like to see Ruger make a fighting version of their GP100 .357 Mag DA revolver; DA only, GunKote matte black, unfluted cylinder chamfered for moonclips, Tritium night sights, intergral light/green laser, 3" barrel, matching Kydex holster, offered in six-shot .357 and five-shot .44 Magnum.

5) Finally, I'd like a 9mm lever gun, just because.

1.)I would like to see a SIG 556R that was made to the standards of "old German" SIG's reputation. The current one's don't seem to have very good quality control Sturmgewehre's review pretty much sum's it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXXmpp_T4l4

Too bad because this was a rifle I would/could fall in love with.

2.)I would like to see an H&K rifle that was affordable.

3.)I would like to see a "top tier" AR company make .270 AR 15's

4.)I would like to see Remington break loose from Cerberus

(and I would like to see Smith and Wesson producing revolvers without the "stupid "safety" again)

A good AR upper with a 1:9" twist.
Everyone is making 1:7" which is retarded. 90% of people want to run cheap 55gr or 62gr FMJ, and no one is convincing me that 55gr shoots properly from a 1:7"

1) An AA-12 that's California complia...wait, no, that California complies with!
2) A self-cleaning one:D
3) More handguns with shoulder stocks.

Back