What does the Wife Carry ?

https://thewellarmedwoman.com/

I suggest you buy her a gift card to a range, a copy of "The Cornered Cat", and find the local affiliate of TheWellArmedWoman ..... They go shopping together ...... to the bathroom together .... why would they not go to the range together?

Thanks for the great reponce guys ,
So we go to the shop and her first statement was guns are all black ... LOL
So the sales guy came up and says can I help you and she says to the sales guy I'm looking for a Glock 42 or 43 in purple , all my girl friends carry the purple glock do you have one , the guy was a bit embarrassed but showed his carry ... it was a Glock Purple 43 ... LOL
It was funny , what are the chances out of all the sales guys on the floor we get a sales guy carrying a purple glock ... LOL
So she really liked the Glock 43 , the Glock 26 was to wide , so just get her a extra mag .
Thanks for the great replies

Over the years wife has selected and carried:
J-frame
Beretta Tomcat
Kel-tec P32

She just bought herself a S&W 380 EZ.
"Santa" is bringing her a Crimson Trace laser for
it and a holster of her choice.

My wife has three actually. A Glock 23 that she completed a 600 round defensive handgun course with; a Smith 36 with 3" bbl. that she's had since about '93, and a Smith Bodyguard380 that's around 5 years old.

She's best with the Glock, does almost as good with the Smith 36 .38 Spl., but carries the Smith Bodyguard380 because of its size. That said, she conversant with all of my guns; so whatever we're travelling with, she can use without fumbling, if I'm away from the gun.

Movie nights and dinner on the town, Louisville, I carry, but she's been known to ask if I'm "heeled", in case I forgot.

YMMv Rod

Beretta Storm Compact. Rotating barrel makes the recoil less than everything we have pistol wise except .22s and my Legion.

Prior to that she had a Bersa Thunder and Beretta 92. The bersa was crap. The Beretta was appropriated by our daughter. :)

I've only been married twice but I was not aware that wives ever carried anything. I thought that was what husbands were for and why our clothes have lots of pockets. Leastwise that was my experience.

My wife completed her CC with me. Despite all the handguns I have tried to introduce to her, she loves a little Bersa Thunder .380. She shoots it very, very well and the size is right for her concealed applications.

Wife has at her disposal a Bersa Thunder 380 and an EAA Pavona 9mm.
She doesn't carry too often as they seem too large to her. She wants to get a S&W 380 Bodyguard next.

She bought me a Shield 2.0 45 with green laser that activates with your finger on the grip for christmas. Lets see how long it is before it becomes hers and I buy another one.
This has happened with a few of my 1911 so far.

David

Back