what do you carry concealed ?

When clothing permits:
P7PSP with Gold Dots in custom OWB holster by WildAlaska

In warmer weather:
340M&P with Speer .357 Gold Dots, in pocket or IWB

Work,,,,,,,,,,,S&W Sigma inside vest pocket. My work gun takes a beating.
Casual/home,,,,,,,,Sig p229 DeSantis Viper or Don Hume IWB
NAA Guardian .32 most of the time,,,,pocket holster
Over the next few weeks I will add the Springfield Mil-Spec to the rotation in either a Kydex paddle holster or I will make my own leather IWB holster.

Lately, Glock 27 or Sig 232, in a vareity of ankle or pocket holsters. Sometimes a paddle when the weather permitted a jacket.

At one time or another, darn near everything. :o

When I could and did...

When I was a police officer and could carry concealed (Illinois), it was whatever suited my mind at the time.

Model 36, Model 15, Model 66, Model 27. Hip holster, shoulder holster for those. Iver Johnson TP22 in hip holster, Sterling 300 in pockets.

It was only one gun at a time, not all at once. :D

The Doc is out now. :cool:

Yellowfin - The 940 is great. The steel frame makes for limited recoil and the moon clips make it faster to load. BUT, you can't use +p in it, its not rated for it. The manual discourages using +p.

Since summer is about to be upon us, these two will be getting a lot more carry now. :)

SWm642.jpg

RohrBaugh.jpg

Like a lot of fellow CCWs -- it depends on where I am , weather etc. --- but , my favorite is my ParaOrdnance Companion 7-45 LDA -- I love a 1911 style .45 auto and the ParaOrd LDA trigger is just sooo Sweet !!!!
Para-Ordnances-2.jpg

Only one choice for me.

IF YOU ARE GONNA CARRY, CARRY THE BEST.Colt series 70, tuned, loaded with my 200gr GoldDot load at 1000fps. I have carried a Colt on my hip since I was an 18 yr old grunt in a recon platoon 43 yrs ago.

Back