What auto occupies your nightstand?

G17, Gen2 with night sights next to my pillow, not really on the nightstand.

20955_248042271874_3275758_n.jpg

14.5'' BCM AR-15 with Aimpoint T1 and Inforce WML torch. 30 rounds of 50gr ballistic tips. The cops are only an hour away.:eek:

Currently building a 10.5'' AR that will wear a Trijicon Reflex to be handier indoors and the Reflex so I don't have to worry about turning an optic on.

In the actual nightstand, is usually a Kimber Desert Warrior with a Streamlight.

I used to keep a FNH FiveseveN in there but I am more comfortable shooting a 1911 and it is the platform I shoot and use the most, so it seemed like a better idea.

Dan Wesson Pointman 7 with 2 spare 8rnd magazines

sitting nearby and concealed behind a dresser, but easy to gain access to if you know where it is hiding, is a Mossberg 590A1 loaded with buckshot

Glock 19 Gen 4, but most of the time... It's a Ruger GP100.

Can't beat the reliability of a revolver and the one-shot stopping power of the devastating .357 magnum.

Mine is not a auto, it is a pump action. It also simply leans against my night stand and wall.

Twelve gauge - 20 inch barrel - 8 round capacity - alternating rounds of buckshot and slugs - former Alabama State Trooper shotgun - It looks almost new with wood stock and forearm

SAR B6P 9mm is in a quick access safe in the dresser drawer, mainly to get me to the Mossberg 500 in the closet.

One of the Two

Either a FEG Hi Power or an Astra A70. Depends on which one I carry that day.

There's also the Saiga .410 Kushnapup. :D

FEG PA63 with a spare mag in the night stand, Mossberg 500 12ga in the next room with 15 rounds on it.

Gotta get past a Mastiff and a German Shepherd first that won't let anyone in till the command is given, in German.

Back