What auto occupies your nightstand?

My side is an HK P30 with night sights, my wife's side is a 6" Taurus Judge loaded with those nasty Hornady SD rounds and a mossberg 500 .410 loaded with 000 buck.

I really don't keep a gun in my nightstand anymore. It stays in my gymbag while I'm at home. That way I don't forget to take it with me in the morning. I only keep one gun unlocked and loaded. The rest stay in my safe. I simply find that its easier for me to keep track of one gun than many loaded guns. I know that I'm an idiot, so I plan accordingly.:o

Springfield Loaded 1911 with night sights, spare mag, fixed blade SOG knife and Surefire 9p flashlight. My wife also has a good flashlight, a Kimber pepper spray device and a Ruger LCR in .22mag. Also keep an old cellphone there for 911 calls ... I'm guessing most folks know that even if the phone is no longer on your network, you can always make 911 calls with it.

My Nightstand gun

Was thinking I had a picture uploaded .... here it is. Nothing like a Cougar to protect your home, almost as good as a dog. :D

attachment.php

Beretta px4 storm 9mm. 115gr hornady critical defense. Also have a mag of 124 federal premium hst. I switch back and forth as I'm a huge fan of both.

I'm a Glock man through and through, and I like the idea of high capacity and low recoil for a nightstand gun. I have a Gen4 G17 that fits the bill great, with my TLR-1s attacthed to it. I figure if I'm woke up I might be groggy and not 100% on my A game so lower recoil makes more sense to me here.

The G35 and G21 both fit that bill too, and serve that role as well but most of the time it's the G17 loaded with either 147gr Federal HST, 124gr +P Gold Dots or 115gr +P+ Federal 9BPLE.

Back