WA St. Roll Call!

Great googley moogley, wasn't that an almost brand new range?
Wasn't it just build in 2001/2002 or so?

You'd think a place that new would have had a proper HVAC system from day one.

East side, TriCities, but I get over to the west side once a month. Need someplace close to shoot water jugs, if somebody can recommend one.

jmm

Hey,

What about a shoot in the Lt Murry area south of Ellensberg so the East can meet the West? Nothing organized but just set a date and place (map and directions) and figure on a bring your own anything and everything.

I'm heading there in late Jan. for Coyotes and I'll scout for a place for about 10 to 15 members to shoot.

Not too much scouting, I've seen a bunch of places there just off the road.

dean

Wow, talk about keeping a thread alive. The East calls to me but Kirkland is home now.

The LT was brought up. Once the snow melts I've got a place up that direction we could use. If you know the area it is up Walter Springs Rd. due South of Shell Rock and Dawson.

By the way the East King County Friends of NRA dinner is on the 25th and we need a good showing, so consider yourselves invited.

"The LT was brought up. Once the snow melts I've got a place up that direction we could use. If you know the area it is up Walter Springs Rd. due South of Shell Rock and Dawson."

Polishrifleman,
I'm not real familiar with the area. Couldn't find your descrtption on a map. Can you give us more clues?

thanks,
dean

For those of you who go East West on I 90 it is about 10 miles due South of the Indian John rest area. Easiest way is to go in through Thorp or you can go in through Taneum. About the same distance each way but 20+ miles of Forest Service Rd. vs. 6.

Hey, I'm down here in Puyallup. I'd be interested in a WA state get-together, as long as schedules work out.

Back