WA St. Roll Call!

WA State needed a BTT.

The Central WA shoot was great. Only about 10 of us showed but WOW, what at time we had. The weather couldn't have been better. (anyone who was there knows the truth).

Anyway, we need some new check-ins from here in the WA state area.

I'll re-post. Living in the Mill Creek Area for the last 20 years (33 total in WA) I've had three different zip codes without moving. Getting too crowded, need to move north. Any suggestions?

dean

Federal Way

Just south of Seattle, or just north of Tacoma, depending upon your sensibilities... :)

A Washington state meet would be a lot of fun.

I'm planning a WaSt get-together next weekend. #3 son and I are going out and gunna get together with a couple of deer. :D

Seriously, tho, I'd be up for another do next Spring, definitely. That last one was a BLAST! Rain, hail and all. :D

Pops

Fun reading this.
Washington is a beautiful state I have been lucky enough to see a lot of it.

I have lived in Tenino, and Ashford, but am now east of the east side in Idaho

Temporarily away

Currently in Ft. Benning, GA.

But was born in Puyallup, raised in Graham, graduated HS in Mossyrock. My last address was Tenino.

Hoping to get stationed at Ft. Lewis mid to late next year, but so far I'm getting the mushroom treatment.

Jimro

West WA shoot

Blues Bear,
I hear ya'. We need to get something going.
Sorry I didn't respond earlier but I've had alot of other issues (SCA) to take care of. E-mail me at work and I'll explain.
Anyway hunting is starting to end (one last time about mid month Nov.) and that's it for the year for Deer.
Need some places to shoot. I've found that most shooters like the elements and want to stay out of the indoor ranges. Even in this weather, I still prefer the Great Pacific NW outdoors.
Any other shooters here have a good place to shoot here on the wet side of the state? Join in.
Last summer we had one heck of a good time in central WA. Had shooters from all over the state. Weather was great? Wasn't it POPS?

Anyway, I'm game, just need some feedback
dean

Weather was just GREAT. I took the lid off my stew, gave it a stir and put the lid back on my soup! :D

Actually, we spent only a couple of hours huddled under cover the entire weekend. The company and noise made up for a lot.

Pops

Pops,
The transformation from stew to soup was one of the fastest I've ever seen. I'm suprised it didn't freeze since it was packed in ice for awhile too.

Still the best time I've had in a long time.

We'll work on Polish to host the 2nd annual. What do you think?

I'm being vague here just to peak the interest of other shooters throughout the state.

Best of times,
dean

I'm around, and we will do it again. The break in has me a little pissed off but oh well. Great food by POPs and that surprise dinner on Friday wasn't that bad either.

How's everyone's hunting been? My group took 2 mulies off the property and we had a shot at a spike last weekend but didn't come together. I'm done until after Turkey day when the birds will hopefully be flying.

All the best, Polish

Back