WA St. Roll Call!

Hmm..

I really wish I knew someone who had a nice piece of land that would work great for a gathering... 'cause it aint a gathering without food ;) AND LOTS OF IT. Maybe that's the Lutheran side of me sayin that...

Do you guys hold any big shoots/cook outs any other times of the year? I forgot to tell/ask dad about this one, so I probably wouldn't make it(to short notice for him..). Wish I had told him about when I saw your first bump :(

Anything with 2-3 weeks notice.. and you can count the two of us showing up :D

Later in the summer we'll be doing a pig roast. Keep checking www.vashonsportsmensclub.com for updates.

We shoot 5 Stand/Trap on Wednesday afternoons & on Sundays. We rarely have cookouts after the Sunday shoots, but if a bunch of folks wanted to get together and come from off-island we could most likely slap something together right quick.

if anyone here in the whidbey Island/Oak Harbor area want to get together at Greene's in oak harbor on monkey hill rd sometime, i'd be intereted in meeting a few of you, having a good time, and blowin some ammo. i frequent it as often as possible, but usually go alone :( (read as friendless loser :)). its a decent outdoor range with 12 and 25 yd pistol and 50, 100, and 200 yd rifle run by a VERY sweet old lady and her relatives. $8 to shoot as long as you want for the day.

Another Camano Resident here. Good to see I have a few "neighbors" on this board. Looking forward to meeting a few at some of the shows and shooting venues in the area.

The Arlington indoor range is closed now. :(

I heard it was due to the airborne lead levels and the expense of upgrading the ventilation system wasn't financially feasible. It's a real bummer. They were shut down by the end of the summer.

i guess i'm tony N.'s neighbor in Puyallup. right near the river. good fishing. shoot at the Marksman, Bull's Eye, and the Tacoma Sportsman's Club.

Bobby

If the Arlington range had required only jacketed ammo only, where would the lead be comming from. Too many cast wheel weight rounds I would guess.

I heard it was due to the airborne lead levels and the expense of upgrading the ventilation system wasn't financially feasible. It's a real bummer. They were shut down by the end of the summer.

That's too bad. I used to shoot there during the daytime while everyone else was at work. It was always really cool and seemed like the ventilation was working just fine. I was also there a few times when the place was packed.

Oh well, now where do we go from there.

Back