• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

THR is down right now...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
BullfrogKen

Yeah, I'm sure it does. I'll be sitting over at the card table with the other kids until I grow up a bit.

I can relate. This post should boost me up to a big ole "5". Maybe if we whine back and forth to each other for a while, we'll look like old-timers.

...well, except for your "Join Date". :D

Yeah, I'm sure it does. I'll be sitting over at the card table with the other kids until I grow up a bit.

Sorry man, that dog won't hunt with me.
I know how you are around card tables and other kids.

So...how is that writing project coming along...?
Anyone taught you how to shoot straight with a battery operated drill yet? :D

Its come along just fine. Once THR is back up, you'll see it.

Cordless drills make nice straight holes as long as you use a sharp bit and hold it level.

I'm one that belongs to both sights, and didn't know the story until now about either of them. A lot of good info and fellowship on both of them. If any of you get bored and need to look at another sight, you're welcome to Rugerforum.net. Its nothing like the size of either of these. I see a lot of the same people visiting several different sights like I do.

Arggh!! Homophone overlode!! Its too much. Cant Handel it.

Site, man! Fore crying out loud, it's site!!

Calm returning. Sanity level normal - four me.

Just checking in, can't say much as pax would spank me. Y'all take care. Anybody know how to make an effective voodoo doll?

BullfrogKen,
I'm messing with you.
I find I can drill a more straight/ level hole with a Older drill that does not have the built in level as the new drills do.
Figures. :p

Byron,
I would ask Brian about voodoo dolls.
Recall, he does have "credentials" and somewhere around here is a picture of him applying a drill to a student's head.
:D

I always did like that picture, instructor Brian "drilling" his students head full of knowledge ...:p

*sniff* *sniff*
My Cherry Pie is done...excuse me, I need to make coffee now...:)

Nothing about dolls.
Did drag out some round files made for chainsaw blade sharpening. One 5/32" and another 7/32" turn out to be perfect for breaking the edges on the slide cocking serrations. 2001ish make of SA Loaded SS will eventualy lay you open if your drills include a repeated grip on that slide. Now I need to look to brownels for a medium and fine set of round stones.

old pic, but this works,
Drill hole,
pour in info,
shake well,
Test.
attachment.php

Attachments

• oopsfingers.jpg
    oopsfingers.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 275
Arggh!! Homophone overlode!! Its too much. Cant Handel it.
Site, man! Fore crying out loud, it's site!!
Calm returning. Sanity level normal - four me.

Aye here that.;) Two much, to little but knot 2 late.

Checking in

Hi gang, twenty checking in now.

I agree with Springmom it's nice to have a here to be in. So where are we in finding this hacker and retaliating?

sm (Steve) dang you and your cherry pah. (Sothrin for pie) I can smell the coffee and the pah all the way up here in Meechigun.

I had chili dawgs and beer this PM at g'son's birthday party. No chili dawgs like the Corner Bar's chili dawgs in Rockford, Mi. Japanese feller who is the world dawg eatin champ passed through Rockford awhile back on his way to Chicago for a dawg eatin contest. Local 105 pound gal ate 43 1/2 dawgs and buried the world champ. They carried him out muttering to himself, 9mm or .45?

PS: Staff, why not yank this thread and create a special site for THR Legal Immigrants. Since TFL is the Mother of THR, she ought to make some kind of special accomodation to her kiddies.

22,000 plus views in 17 days...Jimminy crassmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back